spots

kazbro

jelly belly
as some of us seem to have got the spotty face plague since being on cd i was wondering if it was just your face or did you get them anywhere else aswell
i got some on my right side near to the bra strap under the arm
sore but look like the ones on my face
is it just me or did anyone else get them aswell
:(

I've not got/had any but was wondering if it's all the bad stuff in the food you've been eating coming out of you - bit like a detox. Only now you're on packs and plenty of water your skin should start to improve so it could well be this.

Hopefully they'll clear up soon.

Cath

have to say my skin has got better, which is fab cos at 33 I dont wont to be getting spots it was bad enough as a teenager. I think the previous posting is right, give it another couple of weeks and it will probably clear up:D

have to say ive had the plague of spots and i havnt had them since i was a teenager many moons ago. I just put it down to menopausal hormones but im sure thats not your reason :)

just goes to show what rubbish i have consumed aswell coley, i know i ate veg and stuff but i also ate way to much crap

sallies i`m 41 so not long before the menopausel hormones kick in

ahhh poor you menoapuse is crap, im nearly through now i started at 45 which was a tad young but at 52 im almost through except for the darn flushes. My biking keeps me young and fit and helps to keep symptoms at bay. I hope you dont get it for years to come.:doh:

I got some on my back when I started CD..never really suffered from spots before (except when on the pill and its time of the month), so was really worried, but they went.. I think its just the body detoxing

Back