SpursGem CC Diary to lose 8 Stone!!

Thanks hun, headache has gone managed to drink lots of water which helped. Stomach is still bloated and painful. I had a bad afternoon but snapped out of it and managed to get back on track with dinner. I have a tendency to binge, i've got much better at avoiding it and distracting myself but failed miserably today. Although to be fair i've worse binge sessions!

Tuesday 19th March

Breakfast
1 toast, 2 bacon, 2 egg - 365

Lunch
Warning binge session confession
3 Penguin bars, 2 mcvitie cereal bars, 4 yorkie buttons - 768 :cry:

Dinner
Photo 19-03-2013 20 00 26.jpg
Peri Peri Chicken and salad - 400

Snacks
Sunbites - 120
4 chicken nuggets - 200 (kids left overs)

Total Calories:
1853 / 1720

Hi Gem - how are you feeling this morning?

Much better thanks, Stomach still bloated but then i realised i haven't actually gone to the toilet for 2 days! I'm going to drink plenty of water today to help. i have to be mindful of my fibre intake. I have worked out that if i eat around 16-18g a day im good any more then i have lots of pain and constantly on the loo any less then i'm in loads of pain and can't go for ages!

Had an argument with Stuart last night when he saw my food on MFP. I told him i was feeling low and he had a go at me for eating what i did! I deserved it but i was trying to reach out to him and he made me feel like a fat pig :cry:

Anyway woke up this morning thinking i will not give up i need to stay focused and concentrate on ME!!!

Much better thanks, Stomach still bloated but then i realised i haven't actually gone to the toilet for 2 days! I'm going to drink plenty of water today to help. i have to be mindful of my fibre intake. I have worked out that if i eat around 16-18g a day im good any more then i have lots of pain and constantly on the loo any less then i'm in loads of pain and can't go for ages!

Had an argument with Stuart last night when he saw my food on MFP. I told him i was feeling low and he had a go at me for eating what i did! I deserved it but i was trying to reach out to him and he made me feel like a fat pig :cry:

Anyway woke up this morning thinking i will not give up i need to stay focused and concentrate on ME!!!

Must be something in the air...just had argument with Paul...apparently I sit on my a*** all day - if only!!! I think you did brilliantly yesterday to not go mad and have a big blow out, you did ask Stuart and the boys to be tough on you - shame he went a bit ott

I have had problems in the toilet department - had to take senocot a couple of days ago - but two tablets and I am back to normal

try and get out for a walk this morning - even if its just a ten minute walk to the bottom of the road and back - that will make you feel better xxx

Must be something in the air...just had argument with Paul...apparently I sit on my a*** all day - if only!!! I think you did brilliantly yesterday to not go mad and have a big blow out, you did ask Stuart and the boys to be tough on you - shame he went a bit ott

I have had problems in the toilet department - had to take senocot a couple of days ago - but two tablets and I am back to normal

try and get out for a walk this morning - even if its just a ten minute walk to the bottom of the road and back - that will make you feel better xxx

I did ask them to be tough on me so i can't tell him off too much. I was upset that he didn't ask why just went straight into "tell off" mode!

Why do men assume we sit on our backsides all day??? I've seen your chore lists! i'll be very impressed if you did them all sitting down :giggle:

I'm going to go for a walk before lunch....if it doesn't start raining! if not i will get on the treadmill.

My consultant says i have to drink fluids and avoid senokot or similar things because of the pain i have in my abdomen. They suspect i have Crohns so i have to be careful what i take medication wise. I even have to avoid pain killers and should only take them if it's a must!

Wednesday 20th March

Breakfast
1 toast, 2 bacon, 2 egg - 365

Lunch
left overs from dinner but smaller portion - 301
Photo 19-03-2013 20 00 26.jpg

Dinner
Photo 20-03-2013 18 39 18.jpg
Homemade Lasagna and salad - 694

Snacks
Sunbites - 120
Kelloggs biscuit moments - 98

Total Calorie: 1578 / 1760
Exercise: 30 minute moderate walk - 204 calories

Dinner was delicious, I had left overs so was going to be my lunch until i saw Stuart walking out the door with it this morning!! I'll take it as a complement.

Glad peace is restored, until the next time lol

Tummy is still very bloated, was getting a lot of pain last night. My mum was up and she has crohns she looked at my food diary and noticed i've had a lot of red pepper which can trigger off a bad episode so i got told off :copon:

Although i dont get on with my mum (much better since our argument) she is really good with help for my IBS/Crohns. At first she thought i was exaggerating but now we have the same consultant so she believes me! She's very supportive and comes to all my appointments with me so can't knock her for that.

We are doing a bake sale at work tomorrow so currently baking 24 cupcakes/muffins!!!!!! not fair!! lol xx

Gem - I read that you can make the Betty Crocker cake mixes with coke instead of the fat content - I am going to buy one and cook it over weekend - because I am a bit stuffed as to what to do cakewise for meg's birthday lunch on easter sunday

i might do that for my Jamies 10th birthday next week. I've just made 48 cupcakes!!! i'm knackered.

I'm not the best "icer" in the world by far but i'm happy with them
Photo 21-03-2013 14 28 42.jpg

Thursday 21st March

Breakfast
Diet energy drink - 12

Lunch
Burger King Sweet chilli wrap - 296
tesco sushi - 225

Dinner
Old El Paso Taco's - 401

Snacks
Sunbites 120
Cereal bar - 135
Screwball - 107

Total Calories: 1296 / 1760
Exercise: 90 min walk slow pace

I haven't felt hungry at all today! Maybe because i was baking for a few hours and i went out for a walk??

Last edited:
Friday 22nd March

Breakfast
2 slices of jam on toast - 249

Lunch
Beef Pot noddle - 383

Dinner
Old el paso enchilladas - 550

Snacks
Screwball - 107
Homemade cup cake (i gave in to temptation!) - 173

Total Calories: 1462 / 1760
Exercise:
none today, was in banking hall all day which means i'm on my feet running back and forth ALL DAY!!!!!
:zz:

Saturday 24th March

Breakfast
Quaker Oats Honey and vanilla - 206

Lunch
Dolmio pasta vita - 306
Go ahead biscuits - 150
Dinner
Easy Thai Green Curry.ashx.jpg
Homemade Thai Green Curry - 687
(forgot to take a pic of mine so used a google one)

Snacks
3rd of pack raspberries - 10

Total Calories: 1359 / 1600
Exercise: none

I have brought Fibre supplements today to try and help my stomach, i need to be careful on my intake but recently it's been way to low

I'm good today thanks Donna, how are you?

No football today, cancelled due to snow. Boo!!! This weather is a joke, i was hoping to get out on the bike in march but it's going to have to stay in the garage for now!

The Thai green curry was amazing, i tend to do it every few weeks!

Spent the day clearing cupboards out and meal planning for next 2 weeks

Monday 25th March

Breakfast
2 slices of toast and jam - 249

Lunch
Photo 14-03-2013 12 12 15.jpg
Stir fry noodles - 350

Dinner
Roast Beer, mash with carrots - 504

Snacks
Skinny cow lolly - 94
Jam doughnut - 280 - I resisted all day but failed in the evening!!

Total Calories: 1477 / 1600
Exercise:
30 min moderate pace walk

I'm good today thanks Donna, how are you?

No football today, cancelled due to snow. Boo!!! This weather is a joke, i was hoping to get out on the bike in march but it's going to have to stay in the garage for now!

The Thai green curry was amazing, i tend to do it every few weeks!

Spent the day clearing cupboards out and meal planning for next 2 weeks

Paul makes a mean thai curry using the Philadelphia recipe card that Tesco were giving away a few years ago, could really fancy one!

Today I am spring cleaning my kitchen cupboards ahead of rubbish day tomorrow!!!

Back