SpursGem CC Diary to lose 8 Stone!!

Fresh is much nicer I found the calories really vary, some dried pasta is lower in cals but others can be a lot higher, same with fresh pasta Morrison's and asda's are around 180 ish cals for 125g where Tesco's fresh pasta is a whopping 440 cals for 175g.

I love those water bottles very stylish! I'm going have a look on amazon, their be really handy when going out for walks x

They are great, best purchase this year for me :D They don't leak either so perfect for your bag. They do kiddies versions too.

Wow that is a big difference in calories! i shop in Tesco but work near an Asda so i might try and pop in and grab some. I've never noticed different cals in dried pasta but then again i only buy tesco. My mum shops in Morrisons but i haven't got one within a decent travelling distance. I will have to make sure i check brands when i eat round peoples houses! thanks x

Hiya Spursgem...here to follow!

Looks like you're doing great :) x

:clap: Awesome loss hun well done Keep up the great work xxx

Tuesday 23rd April

Breakfast
Photo 17-04-2013 09 47 28.jpg

Lunch
Photo 23-04-2013 13 15 20.jpg
Ryvita, chicken, philly, celery, cucumber, fruit pot, yoghurt, raspberries - 301

Dinner
HM Burger and HM wedges - 633 (Forgot to take a pic!!)

Snacks
Skinny cow lolly - 94

Total Calories: 1291 / 1600
Exercise: none, spent 2 hours wedding garden and another 2 hours cleaning kitchen top to bottom!

Wednesday 24th April

Breakfast
Photo 17-04-2013 09 47 28.jpg

Lunch
Photo 24-04-2013 13 02 09.jpg
Chicken noodles - 435

Dinner
Batchelors Deli box noodle - 276 forgot to have dinner so ended up having this at 10pm!

Snacks
Sunbites - 120
mini Haribo - 69

Total Calories: 1163 / 1600
Exercise:
Kettlebell work out 10 minutes - 200 cals

Hey well done on your weight loss at your last weigh in, I love your photos, going to try and make your pasta bake at the weekend, making a big one to do hubby and me 2 meals-I am so lazy! haha!

Hope you have a good day.

xxx

ok, i'm in panic mode now!!!

My 30th birthday is in 6 weeks and i said we will go Alton Towers, i can't see this happening. I'm to fat for the rides!!

My football presentation is in 11 weeks and i promised myself i would be a lot slimmer at this yrs one and i'm just as fat!!! so now i'm not sure what to wear!

My Turkey holiday is 15 weeks and i can't begin to get excited because i'm worried i'll hate it, i'm scared i wil have to have the seatbealt extension thing and i can't go on any of the waterslides!!!!

I've got myself it such a state and i can't snap out of it :banghead::rant2:

I get too focused on events as if they were happening now if you know what i mean, I could easily lose a stone by my holiday but a stone feels hard to achieve.

Noodles is one of my favourite dishes. i done sweet chilli one for lunch.

I just griddle some chicken breast, plain. Cook up so fine egg noodles, then i put it all in a wok with some soy sauce. I didn't have much veg normally i add pepper but i'm all out

Dont panic take a deep breath and know you are doing your best. If you wernt doing anything and just eating badly then youd have reason to panic but your doing well. Youll have reason to celebrate at each event as your going to get compliments of how well your doing. Just take one event at a time.

Sarah xx

WEIGH IN........

Lost 3.6lbs
:bunnydance:
AMAZING!!!! WELL DONE GEMXXX
ok, i'm in panic mode now!!!

My 30th birthday is in 6 weeks and i said we will go Alton Towers, i can't see this happening. I'm to fat for the rides!!

My football presentation is in 11 weeks and i promised myself i would be a lot slimmer at this yrs one and i'm just as fat!!! so now i'm not sure what to wear!

My Turkey holiday is 15 weeks and i can't begin to get excited because i'm worried i'll hate it, i'm scared i wil have to have the seatbealt extension thing and i can't go on any of the waterslides!!!!

I've got myself it such a state and i can't snap out of it :banghead::rant2:
STOP!!!!

We've both got to stop beating ourselves up!

I agree with Cas - smaller goals over the 6, 11, 15 weeks - now go on my diary and tell me the same thing !

Dont panic take a deep breath and know you are doing your best. If you wernt doing anything and just eating badly then youd have reason to panic but your doing well. Youll have reason to celebrate at each event as your going to get compliments of how well your doing. Just take one event at a time.

Sarah xx

Thanks Sarah, i think sometimes i get in a panic about how much i have to lose! Sometimes i need a slap to get me focussed :slap:

What a great way to look at it, about the compliments (i hope i will get!) I always focus on the negatives.

Thanks xxx

AMAZING!!!! WELL DONE GEMXXX

STOP!!!!

We've both got to stop beating ourselves up!

I agree with Cas - smaller goals over the 6, 11, 15 weeks - now go on my diary and tell me the same thing !

I know Donna!! What is wrong with us?!?!

I was so focussed and in a great mindset i don't know how or why but i switched to Stress head Gem!!!

I know Donna!! What is wrong with us?!?!

I was so focussed and in a great mindset i don't know how or why but i switched to Stress head Gem!!!

Ridiculous - you went to stress head and i switched to self loathing ... right its sunday lets draw a line under last week's antics and start this week as....

Gorgeous Gem and Delicious Donna....I've woken up refreshed and focused - how about you?

Ridiculous - you went to stress head and i switched to self loathing ... right its sunday lets draw a line under last week's antics and start this week as....

Gorgeous Gem and Delicious Donna....I've woken up refreshed and focused - how about you?

I woke up with a back ache from all the gardening i done yesterday haha

But you're right we need to draw a line under last week.

Last Week
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New week

Watch out Minimins Gorgeous Gem and Delicious Donna are going to smash it this week!!
:talk017:​

Photo 28-04-2013 13 28 10.jpg

Emptied our old pond, and filled it in and done some pot plants. I'm not very green fingered so i'm impressed with myself lol

Housework will have to wait after work tomorrow, I have football cup final this evening so just have enough time for a nice bath and some chill out time

Hiya, following your diary!! :D you're doing really well, and as said above, try not to think of everything at once, you can do this!

As for the seatbelt worry, I went away with ryanair few weeks ago (smallest seatbelts ever) and I was able to fit it round me (just) at 20st2lb, I will tell you know, the seats arent comfy and the two hours sat there really annoyed at myself, and it motivated me!! But don't worry you're smaller than me and you'll be fine (But dont let it demotivate you)

good luck :D

Thanks hun, I'm very big on my hips! last time i went on holiday the seat belt just about fit but i was very uncomfortable. plus the food tray was quite difficult!

I'm back in motivated mode! going to forget that little blip lol

Back