SpursGem CC Diary to lose 8 Stone!!

Monday 29th April

Breakfast
Porridge - 206

Lunch
Sweet Onion Ryvita, Extra Light Philly, Ham and cucumber. Bachelors pot shots - 412

Dinner
Chicken Curry - 568

Snacks
Oreo cone ice cream - 195

Calories: 1381 / 1600
Exercise:
2 x 20 minutes walk - 278 Calories

Thanks ladies! i'm so happy and relieved!! i had a bad weekend, i say weekend it was 2 meals but they were KFC and next night Nachos!!!

Just started Beach body exercise programme, just as i was doing a lunge i lost my footing and twisted my knee, it hurts like hell! I have problems with that knee since i was a child so it doesn't take much to aggravate it. Sitting here with frozen peas and painkillers!!!

Photo 30-04-2013 16 25 26.jpg

Last edited:
Well done on your loss.

Take it easy with your knee i know how much they hurt i have a damaged knee cap si it often pops in and out. Rest and Dont try do too much easy said with kids lol.

Sarah xx

Tuesday 30th April

Breakfast
Toby carvery breakfast - 768

Lunch
2 sweet onion ryvita with a bit of salmon - 156

Dinner
Deli noodles - 276

Snacks
Oreo cone - 195

Total Calories: 1395 / 1600
Exercise: 20 minutes of cardio before my knee gaveway!!! - 274

Wednesday 1st May

Breakfast
Porridge - 206

Lunch
Photo 01-05-2013 13 14 32.jpg
Chicken Noodles with Red and Yellow pepper, Babycorn and celery - 430

Dinner
Chicken wraps - 532

Snacks
Skinny cow - 95
Squares - 97
Crabsticks - 128

Total Calories: 1487 / 1600
Exercise: Aerobics (mainly upper body as knee still hurts!!) - 316, Vigourous cleaning, cleaning windows, floors hoovering whole house worked up a right sweat! - 274

Last edited:
Bloody knees! I have a dodgy one too (bust the ligaments when I fell awkwardly while dancing on a night out about 4 years ago haha) so can sympathise! Glad you are past the limping stage :)

Been a mad weekend, having a new fence up so garden has been a complete mess, Daniel (my youngest) was up all last night being sick and carried on today. Stu had to deal with him bless as i had to work today! Fancy a bank opening on BANK HOLIDAY!!!

I had my sister and her partner up for dinner Sat night, i made "healthy" strawberry cheesecakes. They were amazing!!!! and only 124 calories.

Photo 04-05-2013 17 45 53.jpg

Weighed myself this morning and i have gained 1lb i'm so upset! i'm going to move my weigh in day to Thursday i have more time as i forgot and had breakfast and a tea before weigh in (and before i went a loo!!!!) it all helps :giggle:

Last edited:
Monday 6th May

Breakfast
Bacon sarnie - 360

Lunch
croppedimage460368-chicken-rye.jpg
This sandwich from Greggs is amazing, i loved every mouthful of it! - 320

Dinner
Photo 06-05-2013 19 12 33.jpg
Small jacket potato with tuna and hm coleslaw - 381

Snacks
Angel delight ice cream - 288 :cry:
HM strawberry cheesecake - 124

Calories: 1493 / 1600
Exercise: none, been working then garden clearing (carrying bricks and fence panels, sweeping and moving shed etc)

I'm with you on the weighing first thing before eating and after loo-time haha! Hope Daniel is feeling better now :) x

I'm with you on the weighing first thing before eating and after loo-time haha! Hope Daniel is feeling better now :) x

He's still ill, although he hasn't been sick since yesterday lunch time. He's just burning up and sleeping :( x

Aw, bless :(. My nephew was ill for most of last week with sickness/fever. He's only 10 months but is well on the mend now. It's horrible seeing little ones so ill. Hopefully it's a good sign that Daniel hasn't been sick since yesterday though! x

Tuesday 7th May

Breakfast
Greek yoghurt with a bit on honey and Raisin wheat sprinkled on top - 186

Lunch
Photo 07-05-2013 13 57 54.jpg
455 (minus fruit pot)

Dinner
Photo 20-03-2013 18 39 18.jpg
429 (Didn't have salad with it this time)

Snacks
Sunbites - 120
Skinny cow lolly- 94

Total calories: 1284 / 1600
Exercise: Kettlebell and weights - 275 Cals

Last edited:
Back