Squatter Eviction Challenge

** Just Jools **

Slow & steady does it!!!!
Hiya all. I've already gained a few Christmas pounds & it's not even Christmas yet!!! :eek:

I've decided to start a challenge to evict the "squatters" we all gain over the festive period. ;)

Everyone is welcome to join, here's how it works.

Anytime after 1st Jan (depending on when you weigh in) just come and confess to how many "squatters" you have gained and then weigh in each week till all the little blighters have all gone. Since I get weighed on a Friday I'll start the ball rolling on 1st!! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a wonderful Christmas & a great New Year, see you all in 2010!!!!!!

ChristmasAndNewYear_Greetings.gif

Im gonna join in this challenge,although I am hoping that I dont actually gain anything over xmas.....I can dream cant I lol
I weigh in on sundays so that will be 3rd January.

Nice one Taz. x :D

Im gonna join in this challenge,although I am hoping that I dont actually gain anything over xmas.....I can dream cant I lol
I weigh in on sundays so that will be 3rd January.

Welcome Blue Butterfly. Don't worry, you probably won't have as many as me!! x :D

Me too. Some are already quite comfortably settled so may take extra persuasion!!!!

I know the feeling Clarri! x :D

I am including every lb above my lowest ever weight so mine may well be the biggest squatter camp!

I am most definitely in!!!!

I have already named and shamed mine, they are all playing in my signature waiting to be evicted!

New_Year_2010_9.gif

Hiya everyone, here I am as promised.

Well I'm managed to gain 13.5lbs of the weight I've lost so far!! :eek:

Managing to not quite make it a stone made me smile this morning! :D

So they're packing right now ready to be evicted.

Good luck everyone else. x x x

I went away for new year and found a few more :( I will have to lose those before starting the REAL eviction!

Oh dear Taz! They'll be gone in no time. They've only been with you a few days. x

They'll be gone in no time Clarri, you've made a start & they won't know what's hit them! x :D

:23::23::23::23::23::23:
I have "made friends" with all 6!!!! squatters over Xmas and New Year at my mum's LOL
Hopefuly they will be gone in no time xxx

They will Chloe. Good luck. x :D

hiya

i think this is a wonderful ideal over the whole of december i gained 21 squatters which need eviction.

Welcome to our little challenge & good luck. x :)

Back