squircle and the xenical adventure

Another day and still feel ok. Went to the gym and was happy with the effort and results.

What I've eaten today -

Breakfast
Coco Pops with semi skimmed milk - 350cal - 6g fat

Lunch
Pea and Ham soup with 2 slice bread - 332cal - 4.2g fat

Dinner
Pork stir fry with egg fried rice - 700 cal - 11.2g fat

Snacks
1 Muller light - 97 cal - 0.1g fat
1 Muller rice - 218 cal - 4.4g fat

Drink
2 liters water
250ml fresh juice - 139 cal - no fat

Totals - 1836cal - 25.8g fat

The dinner cals and fat are estimates - I made the sauce myself with tomato, chilli dipping sauce, soy sauce and worchester sauce - all low fat!

I was surprised I could have coco pops - low fat and not bad cals - and it helps with the chocolate craving.

I feel like I've eaten enough and I've not been hungry during the day or now. This time of night is when I usually binge. Last night about midnight I felt like a snack and had 2 Ryveta with Tesco low fat cheese (tastes nothing like cheese btw!). I was trying to get a low fat cheese spread or something to put on a ryveta, but I can't find anything - anyone got any ideas?

So I think after a couple of days of not eating enough I've found the right foods and the right amount.

I kept forgetting to take the tablets though - I remembered just after I had the meal and didn't miss one but I'll have to watch that!

Going to Mum's tomorrow and will have to take my own food - we usually have a fish supper and I know I def can't have that!

Looking forward to tomorrow now and this Xenical thing isn't so bad!

I find the Laughing Cow Extra Light triangles to be the best, and they are really quite creamy! Sounds like you are doing really well, good for you.

KB x

Again another ok day for me - I am so much more relaxed and confident about taking the tablets now I know I won't have to run to the toilet!

I almost weighed myself today - and had to stop myself. I want to know if the tablets are making any difference and I am actualy losing, but it's only been 4 days so patience squircle, wait till monday like planned!

I plucked up the courage to go to the university kayak club pool session tonight - only to find out it wasn't on - they had a canoe polo match on the other side of the city. The good thing was the pool was empty so I got to swim all by myself, which was less stressful than a pool full of fit young students!

I have a picture for my profile, but it won't let me up load it yet - hopefully soon.

You need to post 20 times before you can upload your picture...not long now!

An empty pool sounds like heaven. At our swimming baths you have to dodge kids and teenagers dive-bombing, unless you go at about 9pm...

Well done on staying off the scales :)

So first weekend! I really missed my Friday night take away, but I really do think the tablets are working. i know its way to early to tell really but I'm optomistic.

I've been sticking to the rules up till now and had no sign of side effects so I think I might push things a little. still sticking to 15g a meal and 45 a day, but somethings I really like are just over 5g in 100g. Does anyone have a couple of foods they eat that are over the 5g rule but doesn't effect them that badly?

Yeah, I do that quite a bit to be honest. It's a matter of trial and error really, just try introducing things gradually and see if you have any reaction. If something you eat is only just over the 5% rule, you shouldn't suffer anything too dramatic.

But that's only my expeience, I don't know if anyone else has had a bad reaction from just straying slighly outside the guidelines? The only time I've had proper rushing to the toilet incident was after fish and chips from the chip shop, which I wouldn't recommend! :eek: :D And I didn't even take the Xenical with that meal, it was still in my system from lunch.

End if week 1 and first early morning weigh in!

lost 3lbs!

I'm happy with that - keep going like that and I'm on course for reaching my target weight by the end of June as planned.

Goals for this week -

Drink 3l of water a day like planned (only did it a couple of days this week).
Push myself harder at the gym
Upload picture
Get rid of pink toe nail varnish!

Well done :happy096:

well done on the weight loss
what is wrong with pink toe nails - must admit not my colour :):):)

have a great day today

I would like to do mine again when the warmer weather comes
I have the following colours I like at present
black teal red or purple :):)
I could get one more colour and do one nail per colour :):)

as for pictures I download mine to photobucket first
well I hope I can follow your lead and have a good weigh in next week :):)

Back