squircle and the xenical adventure

I quite like the innocent smoothies even if they are abit pricey

Evening all!

Had a good day today and felt ok - lil tired at times and sore head.

I was concerned that I wasn't eating that well so i thought i'd start a food diary for a couple of weeks and see what i was eating.

Breakfast - kellogs start - 420cal 7g

Snack - muller rice - 216cal 4.6g

lunch - lentil and bacon soup 2 slice of ww bread - 360 cal 5.2g

dinner - chicken breast, sweetcorn, mayo and pasta - 537cal - 4.4g

Supper - bacon sandwich - 256cal - 5.4g

total - 1789cal and 26.6g fat

so if didn't absorb 1/3 of the fat calories and assuming 9 cal fat/g then xenical stopped me absorbing 80 cal! - tbh i sometimes think i should just eat 100 -150 cals less a day..but the xenical stops me eating badly because of the dangers of the side effetcs!

Going to mum's tomorrow for lunch so need to remember to take food with me and my tablets!

looking forward to weigh in on monday - i feel better and thinner! i tried on some old clothes today and an old pair of 34 inh 501's got past my arse for the first time in years, stil doesn't fasten but at least i got them up to my waist - a few tight rugby tops now fit - and my xl belt is almost too big! It feels good when things like that happen!

hope everyone else is doing well - i'll have to make time to post on other people's diaries - sorry for that!

squircle

Lots of my old, tight teeshirts are now very loose :) it's great!

Morning!

Weigh in - and lost 2lbs since last week!

Not bad - but I was hoping or a little more. I'l need to watch my calories - especially over the weekend - 2 500 cal Frijj milkshakes is not good!

will post more later

Well done on your 2lbs Squircle. I know it's disheartening when you hoped for more, but 2lbs is a healthy, sustainable weight loss :)
Sometimes it helps to visualise the weight you've lost so far - Think of a 5lb bag of potatoes, if someone made you carry that bag of spuds around with you all the time, you'd definitely notice it :eek:
Onwards and downwards for next week!

Hi, just been reading your diary you're doing really well!
'grats on the 2lb loss :)

Evening fellow blue pill poppers!

Still stiking to the diet and doing quite well I think - I forgot to take the tablet once at breakfast, but should be ok!

I'm sort of getting a little disheartened by the diet thing - It usually happens about this time for me in a diet - I start to miss some food and the rush of eating loads of chocolate! It's getting harder now!

I cheated and broke some of my own rules - last week I weighed myself on thursday and had lost 4lbs since monday and was very happy about that - then i weighed myself on monday and had put on 2lbs - still a 2lb loss from the previous monday - but i wasn't happy about a gain - even if it was a loss in the end!

I am being more careful about what I eat and have started looking at calories as well as fat, and hopefully will lose 3-4lbs next on monday.

I will succeed - just having a bad day!

We all have them, squircle but you can and will get past this, there is the initial "high" of starting a new diet and then a couple of days or weeks in reality hits. Don't deny yourself TOO much. Good luck!

KB x

Hello!

Been away for a while but managed to be a good boy!

Weigh in this morning and lost ......................... 4 lbs!

when I joined the forum I weighed myself and was 16 stone 10 lbs and was 16St 7lbs when I started on the xenical - so since joining on the 24th of feb - almost exactly 1 month ago - i have lost a stone!!!! I am so chuffed - i didn't think I was doing well this week - lots of stress and lots of snacking (on Low fat stuff - mostly muller light!) but I was pleasently surprised when I had lost so much!

Ok so first stone gone! goal for end of April - another stone!

For the first time since starting this diet - or any diet - i do actually believe - I WILL SUCCEED!

Hellloooo Squircle...looks like I missed this post a couple of days ago!
Looks like you're doing brilliantly! and I'm really glad that you've found your self-belief :) That's what keeps you going when you have crappy weeks, or phases when the scales don't shift.
You must be able to feel the difference in your clothes now as well? I can usually tell after a stone or so. It's a great feeling when your clothes start to get baggy (although the expense of new clothes isn't so great!)
Onwards and downwards, we CAN do this, and we ARE doing it!!!! x

Back