1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Squirty cream suggestion!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by funcurls, 2 February 2010 Social URL.

1. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi folks, having been inspired by the new March/April SW mag, I've invested in some Anchor light squirty cream! The mag featured it served between 2 mini meringue nests and a dusting of cocoa powder! Tonight I put an Activia fat free cherry yog in a nice glass dessert bowl, crumbled in a normal sized meringue nest (2.5 syns), put it on my digital kitchen scales, rezeroed and squirted 12.5g of cream (a fair amount for 1 syn!) on top! Then dusted a little cocoa powder on top of that (negligable syns)! It was so delish I may do it every evening this week!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.