Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

SS+ and not losing what I expected

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lemonpillows, 18 August 2010 Social URL.

1. lemonpillows

lemonpillows Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(18.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi there,

I'm currently on SS+ and am not losing what I expected.

I was hoping for a 3lb per week loss, but last week I only lost 2lb and this week only 1lb so far (three quarters through the week).

I wondered if there is something I might be doing wrong?

I DO eat more salad leaves than recommended on SS+, but at 20calories a bag, surely it can't make THAT much difference???

I thought that at 600ish calories a day, I would still be losing that 3lb. Is that not realistic?

Thanks!

Or is this just me being really stupid?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

As I was opening this thread I was going to ask if you were sticking to the veg things - might it be knocking you out of ketosis? Have you got any ketostix you could check with?

2lb a week is still over 7 stone in a year which is really good going! If maybe Cambridge, even with smaller losses, keeps you losing EVERY week then that's definitely a positive!

4. Sunflowers

(it would also put you at your target by valentines day which isn't really that far away - and what a lovely reason to be treated to a nice weekend away somewhere as congratulations!)

5. lemonpillows

lemonpillows Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(18.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Maybe I need to cut back on the salad leaves then! I didn't think it would make such a difference!

Thanks

6. Sunflowers

I don't know if it would but I guess there has to be a reason somewhere for the lesser amount of greens on ss+ compared to 810 so it doesn't harm to try I guess!

7. domino

domino Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    No, you're not being stupid...

I agree with Sunflowers in that as long as you keep losing weight, that's the most important thing and you've done really well so far with a 25lb weightloss :)

But I realise it's disappointing when you don't get the losses you hope for and I really don't think a few extra lettuce leaves would cause you much of a problem.

I'd see what your Counsellor says when you next get weighed and go from there.

So, keep at it and good luck for your next WI

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.