SS+ and not losing what I expected

lemonpillows

Hi there,

I'm currently on SS+ and am not losing what I expected.

I was hoping for a 3lb per week loss, but last week I only lost 2lb and this week only 1lb so far (three quarters through the week).

I wondered if there is something I might be doing wrong?

I DO eat more salad leaves than recommended on SS+, but at 20calories a bag, surely it can't make THAT much difference???

I thought that at 600ish calories a day, I would still be losing that 3lb. Is that not realistic?

Thanks!

Or is this just me being really stupid?

As I was opening this thread I was going to ask if you were sticking to the veg things - might it be knocking you out of ketosis? Have you got any ketostix you could check with?

2lb a week is still over 7 stone in a year which is really good going! If maybe Cambridge, even with smaller losses, keeps you losing EVERY week then that's definitely a positive!

(it would also put you at your target by valentines day which isn't really that far away - and what a lovely reason to be treated to a nice weekend away somewhere as congratulations!)

I don't know if it would but I guess there has to be a reason somewhere for the lesser amount of greens on ss+ compared to 810 so it doesn't harm to try I guess!

No, you're not being stupid...

I agree with Sunflowers in that as long as you keep losing weight, that's the most important thing and you've done really well so far with a 25lb weightloss :)

But I realise it's disappointing when you don't get the losses you hope for and I really don't think a few extra lettuce leaves would cause you much of a problem.

I'd see what your Counsellor says when you next get weighed and go from there.

So, keep at it and good luck for your next WI

Back