SS and Orlistat/Xenical/Alli

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SindyDoll, 16 September 2010 Social URL.

1. SindyDoll

SindyDoll Member

My doctor freely gives me Orlistat without much question, but I take it rather carelessly ~ As it only blocks one third of the fat being absorbed, I don't really see the point!

I hadn't considered taking it with SS as it can block other nutrients, so thought that would be a bad thing when SS is so carefully designed, but I just wondered whether anyone else has used Orlistat with CD?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. LovelyLauren

LovelyLauren My husband = My hero

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet ss
    I wouldn't think there's much point Hun as I don't the fat content is very high in the shakes etc...

Just stick to the plan an u can't go wrong xx
  4. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    hi there
    being an xenical (orilstat) user myself. i wouldnt dream about taking the tablets with the shakes....

it will take away some of the nurtition... and if you follow the proper rules of taking the tablets, you may well get side effects.

yes the shakes are not that high in fat, but per 100g they are over the 5% rule.

hope this has helped.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.