SS and snowboarding - need advice please!

sapphirelou

Hi everyone, I'm hoping some experienced CDieters can help me.....

I'm off snowboarding :26: with school on 1st April for 9 days. I am determined to stick to CD while I'm away, not going to be easy but I will. But I'm a little worried about doing all the exercise whilst doing CD.

Exercise wise, I'll be boarding for approx 5 hours each day, although its not continuous as have to get lifts up the mountain ALL the time! I'm a little worried I'll be doing too much exercise and may make myself a little ill.

Pack wise will be hard. We travel for 26 hours on a bus and then spend all day on mountain. I'm thinking of taking bricks and bars and some shakes. Though I do find the bricks don't fill me up completely. I was thinking if I feel as if I need to I could have some food at dinner.

They do have a salad bar there, so I was thinking of having 4 products, and if I felt I needed the extra calories having a bowl of (green) salad and if edible (to me) a little meat - if I can stomach it (I eat very little meat).

To all you experienced CD'ers out there, does that sound right? Or can anyone offer another solution?

Hoping someone can help

Lou xx

I'm not very experienced and haven't had a holiday on CD (yet) but one thing I would worry about is drinking enough water and the subsequent visits to the loo!

Anyone got any idea's? I'm starting to worry about the exercise having a major effect on me

Lou x

Totally different but I've played a lot of cricket while on the diet, I found training fine (2 to 3 hours) but during a full day game I often struggled to concentrate fully.

Thanks Ellie and Gonzo, appreciate your advice Lou x

Back