SS and snowboarding - need advice please!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by sapphirelou, 24 March 2010 Social URL.

1. sapphirelou

sapphirelou Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi everyone, I'm hoping some experienced CDieters can help me.....

I'm off snowboarding :26: with school on 1st April for 9 days. I am determined to stick to CD while I'm away, not going to be easy but I will. But I'm a little worried about doing all the exercise whilst doing CD.

Exercise wise, I'll be boarding for approx 5 hours each day, although its not continuous as have to get lifts up the mountain ALL the time! I'm a little worried I'll be doing too much exercise and may make myself a little ill.

Pack wise will be hard. We travel for 26 hours on a bus and then spend all day on mountain. I'm thinking of taking bricks and bars and some shakes. Though I do find the bricks don't fill me up completely. I was thinking if I feel as if I need to I could have some food at dinner.

They do have a salad bar there, so I was thinking of having 4 products, and if I felt I needed the extra calories having a bowl of (green) salad and if edible (to me) a little meat - if I can stomach it (I eat very little meat).

To all you experienced CD'ers out there, does that sound right? Or can anyone offer another solution?

Hoping someone can help

Lou xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ellie

Ellie Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I'm not very experienced and haven't had a holiday on CD (yet) but one thing I would worry about is drinking enough water and the subsequent visits to the loo!

4. sapphirelou

sapphirelou Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Anyone got any idea's? I'm starting to worry about the exercise having a major effect on me

Lou x

5. Gonzo

Gonzo Muppet

Start Weight:
    23st12lb
    Current Weight:
    22st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(6.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Totally different but I've played a lot of cricket while on the diet, I found training fine (2 to 3 hours) but during a full day game I often struggled to concentrate fully.

6. sapphirelou

sapphirelou Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks Ellie and Gonzo, appreciate your advice Lou x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.