SS before hols - help!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Soraya, 28 December 2006 Social URL.

1. Soraya

Soraya Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimpod & Atkins
    Hope this isn't a daft question. I've just moved to maintenance and have got through Christmas (despite a blip on Boxing day) with just 1.5lb weight gain. But I've got Eid (big food fest) and Hogmanay to get through. And then on 11 Jan am leaving for hols - a cruise which can spell weight disaster at the best of times.

I have a plan for the cruise and have cruised without putting on too much weight. But want to look good on the cruise. It's my wedding anniversary and 3 years ago I had a formal photo taken on the cruise and I looked awful. I want to replace that photo with one of me 50lbs lighter.

Is it OK to SS after 1 Jan until I go? I'm a bit confused about what will happen. Will I just lose the glycogen and then put it back on when I start to eat again if I don't go up through the 790, 1000 etc stages?

I asked on Summerskye's thread, but didn't explain it properly - regaining the weight off is a big fear for me, so any help would be really welcome.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.