Ss for 10 days then 1 day off with great weight loss!

dibzzy

Hi..
just want to put this out there for feedback..i know alot of ppl are going to say maybe im on the wrong diet etc but i think the combo of very strict SS and a cheat day diet is proving great for me..im sure its a personal thing but it seems to be working for me..to the point that ive done it for the last 7 weeks by doing 100% SS for 10 complete days in which im losing on average 7-8lbs then i take a day off on day 11 on which i eat anything i want and obviously get knocked out of ketosis..i then go back onto 100% SS for the next 10 days in which i lose another 7-8lbs PLUS the 1-2lbs i put on after the cheat day..it seems to be kick starting my metabolism when i have that day off..plus i get back into ketosis after 1 day..I first weighed 19st 13lbs on 5th nov..i now weigh 17st 3lb just by doing it this way..Thats nearly 3 stones in 7 weeks!! To be honest if i wasnt soooo big i might have done it the normal way but it seemed like such a lonnnnngggg journey that i tweaked it abit...this way the 10 days dont seem that bad cos i know im gonna have that day off..im hoping for some feedback for some pros and cons..best thing is i dont even have the carb withdrawal headaches when i restart..Its worked so far so ill carry on til it stops..then if i see it is stalling then ill rethink my strategy!:D

Back