ss has this changed?

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Hey All
I hope you still remember me i done the cd and ss back in feb and got to goal weight so i then done weight watchers but that fact i am aloud any food is too much for me,i was woundering if sole source programm is still the same as it was?
3 shakes and water?

yes hun still the same.xx

Hi Gem

You may want to do SS+ which gives you a small protein meal and skimmed milk, ask you cd about it.

Sara:)

Please remember that you can only SS or SS+ if you are BMI25 + 1 Stone.

It may be that you can only go onto 810 now.

My bmi is still higher then it should be,i will find my cdc number and give her a call,as ww the weight is not coming off quick enough for me now.

Hi Gemma, How much weight did you manage to lose with WW when you changed from CD? You've done so well and was wondering which diet took off most of your weight.

Gemma you have to be kidding!!!!

You got to goal on WW only a few weeks ago, youre doing really well, anything else you CHOOSE to lose now is a bonus.

Gemma going to CD just now is NOT the answer for you, what happens in a few weeks when you get to your new goal, you then have to go back to eating. You have such a small amount to lose now you can easily do it in a reasonable time on WW.

I think I'm with Starlight on this one - I always saw CD as a drastic thing, to shift lots of weight quickly, not really as something to lose less than a stone, and definitely not SS!

(Besides, SW/WW is much cheaper :))

x

Back