SS journey to continue

parisbeach

Silver Member
Yesterday i was abit gutted and i had lost the 2 stone the fertility clinic had told me to lose, only to find they had changed the goal posts and now on top of that they want another nearly 4 stone off me, So i hoping with the aid of SS , it want take me to long to get that task done, and all the motivational stories of others that have achieved so much in a short space of time i hoping just after christmas i can get myself along to the fertility clinic at the weight they require,

thanxs ladies and gents for all the motivation right from the start of my journey on CD

Ah parisbeach

This really must have been a tough blow, so sorry that goalposts so radically altered.
Well done on your brilliant loss already and you will absolutely lose the rest quickly, you have such a great motivator
All the best to you x

thanks Blingbabe, yes it a goal worth aiming at totally

Sorry they changed the goalposts, but you will lose the weight and quite quickly on CD. Good luck on your journey - CD and fertility.

what a blow :( but what a great incentive to continue with possibly the best prize at the winning line :):):) good luck hun xx

I can't believe the goalposts had been moved so much, maybe a stone or so but not four. Anyway in the long run this will benefit you and may make it easier for you. We are 100% behind you on this and i am sure you can do this fairly quickly and go in there and show them just what you are made of and how serious you are and how much you want this.

Good Luck hon keep glugging the water xxx

Aww hun, it must be dissappointing when thats not exactly the response from them you expected. Its unfair that they gave you the initial impression that a 2stone loss would be fine, much better that they be upfront in the beginning. At least you've got the right attitude, although its frustrating to wait that bit longer it will give you and potential baby the best possible start which is worth it in the end. Here for you in the meantime, for the ups and downs- you've done so well so far, sure you'll shift the pounds in no time. xx

well a first 6lb of the next target gone , me and my CDC worked out last night that i have now 3st 7lb to lose so 49lb, it doesn't sound as bad as 4 stone, so onto another week of ss and hopefully another good loss, thanxs ladies for all the support is does help get through another day

Bloomin hell 4 stone extra :confused: dont make any sense does it :rolleyes:

You have the bestest motivator in the world and you'll get those pounds off ;)

x

You can do it paris, it is the strongest motivation in the world

Well done for how far you've come so far.

Im looking to lose about 50pounds so will be with you all the way :)

Well done for how far you've come so far.

Im looking to lose about 50pounds so will be with you all the way :)

well we will encourage eachother along

So well done parisbeach, you experienced such a shocking set-back via the new requirements of the fertility clinic, but you really have proven that you will achieve the stipulated weight loss - fab loss this week x

Back