SS+ losses

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Does anyone no are the losses any different on ss+ compared to ss?

From reading about this on this forum, it seems that it's only 1-2lbs per month difference between the two eating plans.

Maybe someone else can confirm this?

Aaah bless you. I'm on SS+ (having 3 packs and 200ml milk) and it's made such a huge difference to me by being able to have cup of tea in the morning.

3 plus 200mls of skimmed milk isnt a cd plan... its 4 plus the milk or 3 plus the 200kcal meal.....

Just so you know before you ask your cdc :)

ss+ is good and so is the 810 plan step 2 :)

i've just started SS+ too and am having 3 packs and a 200cal meal per day.

i have read before that there isnt alot of difference in the weight loss between SS and SS+. My CDC did warn me though to stick to the 2 tablespoons of vegetables with the meal otherwise you wont see as much of a loss :break_diet:

Hope this helps

i gotta say, i really look forward to having a meal with the family now rather than watching them :(

when Im not off track I had 3 packs and a +meal, I have a bit of skimmed milk too in my coffee. I work out quite hard at the gym so find I need carbs from milk.
I think it can depend on your lifestyle and activity too, I think if youre fairly active its actually better to eat a little more as you do in ss+

Back