Step 1 Sole Source SS New comer

frankiesteal

Hi there, i started on sole source 4 weeks ago and its going well so far better than any other diet ive tried and surprisingly i enjoy it and don't find it hard at all.
ill tell you a little about myself...Im a male, 20 years old and i weighed 20.7 stone when i started. i dont have a goal in a sense just somewhere between 12-14 stone i want to be.
Week 1 = 1.1 Stone
Week 2 = 7lbs
week 3 = 6lbs
Week 4 = 4lbs (cheated a little and had a bit of pizza)

its the first time ive been on this forum or any forum and heard other peoples stories etc as i dont know anyone else doing this diet except my consultant and a friend off facebook so i dont know many peoples experiences or that much info about it i only know the basics really im just not to clear on the exercise aspect, the first week i never done exercise the other weeks i done abit of walking and cycling about 1 hour a day but im not sure if i should be doing this because im getting so low calories as it is and im not sure how long i should be doing it for from other forums and facebook etc ive seen other people say they never done any exercise and others saying they did so im kinda confused and lost. Also should i be eating at certain times or not? sorry if this is in the wrong please.

Is it normal that i just feel the same as i did before i lost weight ? i dont feel any better in myself or see a difference although other people have said they can notice it this gets me quite down at times because i cant see it myself and i dont feel better or anything. If theres any men on here who are on this diet would be good to talk to you as i havent talked to a male whos on this diet.
Thanks

Thanks.

Hi it's quite hard I think your notice when youv lost few stone, iv only been on it 7 days but weighed in After 5 n lost 8lbs another 4 1/2 stone to go, I'm doing it with 2 friends which so helps but so does this forum!
First 2 weeks they say no exercise just normal activity then gradual exercise nothing over the top, I received.a book when I started n does say in their good luck to you Hun :) x

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your weight loss!

My husband can never tell when I've lost weight lol he always says it takes someone who hasn't seen you for a few weeks to notice because we see ourselves all the time. Did you take before pictures? Maybe take some news ones to compare?

Don't feel disheartened as your doing so well!

Back