SS or SS+???

I know I'm made up. Next weigh in will be next weds so fingers crossed I get another good one!!
My consultant forgot the fibre so I got syrup from pharmacy see if that'll help until next week! X

I know I'm made up. Next weigh in will be next weds so fingers crossed I get another good one!!
My consultant forgot the fibre so I got syrup from pharmacy see if that'll help until next week! X

Yeah just keep going 100% no cheats and you'll have another good'un! Oh dear.... Syrup?! Sounds dangerous!! You'd better take it when you're at home not at work, lol!!!

Yep no cheats I can do this!! Haha

Oh no syrup, at night only. was worried about taking the syrup and ketosis but consultant said i can't go on without something and to try for a few days and check ketosis.

How is ur week going? X

Yep no cheats I can do this!! Haha

Oh no syrup, at night only. was worried about taking the syrup and ketosis but consultant said i can't go on without something and to try for a few days and check ketosis.

How is ur week going? X

Have you ever tried that sennacot stuff? I think its a natural thing and I've read people taking it on here. Might be worth a try!

I'm doing alright actually! I just feel like ok, this is what I've decided to do and I can't allow myself to think about eating other stuff and it's working :) how about you?

I tried that last week was taking one every other night and didn't make any difference! Will defo get on the fibre from next week.

I'm don't ok too.. Think after this week going to sack the bars again and just go to full shakes.
Might have a 10k cycle at the weekend!! Eeeek x

Well when I say 10k I don't actually mean going outside I have an exercise bike at home I will do it on there so can take breaks and go at my own pace - maybe watch a Xmas movie while i do it!

I think it might be for me... I know I lost 3lb this morning but the two weigh ins before have been sts and its been since I started bars so been thinking today after this week drop the bars see how I go from there.
It's all trail and error isn't it - keep mixing it up see how it goes week by week. X

Oooooooh ok that sounds a bit less hardcore!!

It's funny you should say that though because I tested for ketosis after my bar today and the reading had gone right down to 'trace'. So they probably do effect it. I'm wondering if I cut my bar up and had it in little pieces through the day as a treat the carbs might not affect me? Like you say it's trying a bit of this and trying a bit of that... My husband is sitting next to me eating a sausage sandwich and I REFUSE TO CAVE!!!

Omg evil husband!! Haha beat him up!!

Yeh the bars have more carbs - I went online and only picked the bars with the least carbs some have about 13g same as shakes other have up to 24g.

I did think diet a few years ago with my ex (break up caused me to comfort eat it alllll back on) and I had good losses didnt take long at all but that was all shakes. So that's where my thinking going back to 3 shakes a day might work.

I have ideally 3 stone but will accept 2stone... I know it doesn't seem massive amounts but I wear the weigh badly so look horrifically worse than the numbers.

How much are you trying to lose? X

Omg evil husband!! Haha beat him up!!

Yeh the bars have more carbs - I went online and only picked the bars with the least carbs some have about 13g same as shakes other have up to 24g.

I did think diet a few years ago with my ex (break up caused me to comfort eat it alllll back on) and I had good losses didnt take long at all but that was all shakes. So that's where my thinking going back to 3 shakes a day might work.

I have ideally 3 stone but will accept 2stone... I know it doesn't seem massive amounts but I wear the weigh badly so look horrifically worse than the numbers.

How much are you trying to lose? X

Yeah I see where you're going, no harm in trying! Though I think the syrup might sort you out lol!

Same here I basically got to 10'7 with weight watchers back in 2006/2007 and felt great, gradually weight has crept on til I've ended up being 13'9 somehow! Problem with me is I do wear it well in that it sneaks on all over and people say you're not big!but has left me with no energy and just generally feeling rubbish about myself. So need to get back to 10'7 at which weigh bizarrely enough is a size 10 for me. So we can do this!! :)

Yeh can do this!! I had hoped I'd be there for xmas but got some Xmas do's coming up so just going to take it as it comes.

Syrup not working yet my tummy is so swollen today it had been flatter but today rock solid and sticking way out!! :-(

Will take more tonight see if it'll work! X

Yeh can do this!! I had hoped I'd be there for xmas but got some Xmas do's coming up so just going to take it as it comes.

Syrup not working yet my tummy is so swollen today it had been flatter but today rock solid and sticking way out!! :-(

Will take more tonight see if it'll work! X

Yeah this time of year is tricky! I went out for lunch today and has the driest grilled chicken salad with no dressing- yuck! Almost not worth having! This had better be worth it!

Sounds like your tummy is bad :( hope it sorts out soon!! Xx

It will be worth it when we're a pair of skinny minnies!! There is a book called something like "how to have your cake and skinny jeans" I book ages ago its really good it's about stopping yourself over eating can't wait till I'm applying it to my slimmer me. :)

My tummy is starting to hurt... Need a serious clear out haha x

It will be worth it when we're a pair of skinny minnies!! There is a book called something like "how to have your cake and skinny jeans" I book ages ago its really good it's about stopping yourself over eating can't wait till I'm applying it to my slimmer me. :)

My tummy is starting to hurt... Need a serious clear out haha x

Yeah can't wait to be skinny in my skinny jeans from 5 yrs ago lol! Still got them. Might have to buy that book too!

How's tum?

It's a really good book. It was recommended to me by a friend and I was in two minds never been a self help book kinda person but she was bigging it up so much and it was only a fiver so I bought it and I spent the first half thinking this is rubbish and got to the end and told everyone about it!!!

My tummy is really bad... I have a cyst on my ovary and doc told me if I start vomiting or get constipated I need to go hospital ... Wasn't that concerned coz I knew it was because of diet but was in such pain I went see someone yesterday because ex lax, senokot, and syrup wasn't working they have told me if its making me constipated then I can't do this diet until I have cyst removed. I'm gutted. X

It's a really good book. It was recommended to me by a friend and I was in two minds never been a self help book kinda person but she was bigging it up so much and it was only a fiver so I bought it and I spent the first half thinking this is rubbish and got to the end and told everyone about it!!!

My tummy is really bad... I have a cyst on my ovary and doc told me if I start vomiting or get constipated I need to go hospital ... Wasn't that concerned coz I knew it was because of diet but was in such pain I went see someone yesterday because ex lax, senokot, and syrup wasn't working they have told me if its making me constipated then I can't do this diet until I have cyst removed. I'm gutted. X

Oh man!!! What a bummer! Mind you- your health is most important thing so has to be priority. I suppose you could still do a low carb high protein diet in the meantime but with lots of fibre? Then after the op get back to it? Really sorry you're hurting! No wonder you haven't lost what you thought you would though xxx

I didn't think the cyst would weigh loss.. I asked doc his opinion on the diet before starting he didnt see any issue with it. But because of the constipation he is very worried and wants me off with immediate effect. I have medication to take and to go back to hospital tomorrow for internal scan to make sure nothin sinister going on!
X

Back