SS+

The losses are very similar.

If I'm having a tough week at work - 13 hour shifts etc - I do SS+. I haven't noticed a difference yet - if anything I seem to lose more SS+ weeks.

Hi ya,

I am doing ss+. I lost 7lbs the first week and 3 and 3lb the following two weeks. I started at 180lb. Everybody will lose different amounts even on the same stage. I think they are similar, you just have to do what works for you... more chance of sticking to it :)

Thanks. I don't know how long i can go without solid food. Was thinking about doing SS during the week and SS+ at weekends.

Thanks. I don't know how long i can go without solid food. Was thinking about doing SS during the week and SS+ at weekends.

I've started doing this, hasn't seemed to affect the weight loss!

Hey, I'm starting ss+ tomorrow and wanted to know what the losses were like? I'm vegetarian so can only have tofu, quorn and cottage cheese as my protein choices, I was finding ss to be a real struggle and really enjoy coming home to a small meal....x

I'm veggie too & thought that you can have 2 eggs. Only on ss at the.moment but may change as ss plus seems psychologically much easier!

I would be interested to hear how you all get on doing SS+. I'm a vegetarian too - difficult to follow low carb/high protein diets. Got to go out tonight - first time since starting cd (only on day 10). Will be a challenge.

When I did it previously it was a little different so I had quorn pieces coated in a little fat free yog & curry spices then baked, with some allowed veg. It was nice & you get a lot of quorn in your allowance!

I dont eat eggs so tofu, cottage cheese and quorn is my allowables, that sounds quite delicious annie annie, is there anything else that we can do to quorn other then dry fry? Can you add oil, the 1cal spray maybe? Anyone know how to cook the mince? I have the old book, does anyone know how much veg we are allowed on ss+? I read somewhere from two tbs which I think is 30g it has now increased to 80g?

Yes it has thisisit, & you can have mushrooms too, but seemingly no salad dressings. I found quorn mince very bland so stuck with the pieces, might have a little less than allowed & use yog again to make coating. Whatever you eat, it's always dry. I'd recommend new book as it seems a bit different.

Back