Gold Member
So, I have my 2 shakes and a meal?
Or 3 shakes and a meal? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
So, I have my 2 shakes and a meal?
Or 3 shakes and a meal? X

^^^ what she said :) are u moving up thn ?

harassed_mother said:
^^^ what she said :) are u moving up thn ?

Yeah, well for today anyway, I think I'm going to just have the odd day of ss+ see how it goes. But mainly going to do ss x
What do you think? Xxx

Zest for Life said:
Yeah, well for today anyway, I think I'm going to just have the odd day of ss+ see how it goes. But mainly going to do ss x
What do you think? Xxx

I think if u happy with that and your results ain't suffering go for it Hun x if u don't think it's working then u can always go back to SS for a bit longer x

harassed_mother said:
I think if u happy with that and your results ain't suffering go for it Hun x if u don't think it's working then u can always go back to SS for a bit longer x

Yeah, I'll only do it twice a week anyway. But nice to have something to look forward to xxx

Zest for Life said:
Yeah, I'll only do it twice a week anyway. But nice to have something to look forward to xxx

Well then good luck on it let me know how u get on

I do SS+ but on my third week now and not wanted my SS+ meal for the past 3 days so not bothered and just had shakes and a bar. You might find you're the same after a while :)

Felix said:
I do SS+ but on my third week now and not wanted my SS+ meal for the past 3 days so not bothered and just had shakes and a bar. You might find you're the same after a while :)

I just fancied it tonight, but tbh, my tummy now gurgling away, think it not staying in there long lol xxx

Not sure if this is where I should post but am wondering if you can have 3 CD packs and semi skimmed milk instead of skimmed?

I mean, would it take me out of ketosis if I had semi skimmed milk instead? Anyone tried it?

if you have the book it will tell you how much semi skimmed you can have instead of skimmed x

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
if you have the book it will tell you how much semi skimmed you can have instead of skimmed x

My CDC suggested I try 1% fat milk so sister just bought some and it's lovely. Not quite as watery as skimmed so il be happy making my tea with it :D

I have 1% milk too because OH won't have skimmed and I won't have semi. I've always been ok having that :)

Felix said:
I have 1% milk too because OH won't have skimmed and I won't have semi. I've always been ok having that :)

Thanks Felix. I'm glad ur good with it. I just can't handle skimmed, lol

Back