Sssssssssssssssshhhhhhh ssssssshhh

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Its all so quiet ...has everyone toddled off to bed now?...i canni sleep ...AGAIN!!!!

Still here! Having last cig of the pack and then having a bath. Gotta stay up coz J is out and will no doubt be calling me in a bit to let him in :rolleyes:

So how come you can't sleep?

:nightf::)

Its all so quiet ...has everyone toddled off to bed now?...i canni sleep ...AGAIN!!!!

Still here.... watching rubbish on the box - didn't get up till 1pm after some shocking nites sleep due to coughing so much...

What shall we talk about - the Mods daren't move you now...

Who's been missing - just had a look at my CP user friends and there appears to be load of missing :confused:

Since i started LT ... I havent slept...think its lack of carbs or something!
mmm snap...just smoked mine..wont be happy with myself in the morning :(
Oh yes, the infamous wake up call at stupid o'clock!! Have you not thought of giving him a key, or is it all buzzy door things?

Yeah loads seem to have given up and absconded!!! But i have some of them on fb so i can see what they are up to ;p) Sneaky...or bloody bored...god i need to get a life and a fella!!!

Still here.... watching rubbish on the box - didn't get up till 1pm after some shocking nites sleep due to coughing so much...

What shall we talk about - the Mods daren't move you now...

Who's been missing - just had a look at my CP user friends and there appears to be load of missing :confused:

Mod alert!!...lol :) Sorry 2hourglass ;)..we're ok girls you know:cool::D

Two that I'd noticed had disappeared were Mellum and babydarlin_uk. Sent them messages and babydarlin_uk said she was okay and still on LT but hadn't been able to get online due to life stuff but never heard back from Mellum. Guess she gave up :(

I would give him a key (it's buzzers but they're not working atm and you still need a key for my front door :() but I reckon he'd lose it! Refuses to have a wallet and just keeps everything loose in his pockets! Dumbass lol

MEN!!!!!
Don't even know who you mean by Mellum and babydarlin_uk ooppsss mustn't have spoke to them much!! BAD BAD BAD NICKI XX

Mod alert!!...lol :) Sorry 2hourglass ;)..we're ok girls you know:cool::D

Bugger....I know - only joking - you do a great unpaid job and are part of the dieting community, there's definatly no 'idiots' on this site, I have looked at others and seen much abuse towards those on extreme diets such as CD, LL, LT - they obviously have nothing else better to do than verbally abuse someone just getting on with their lives - sad really. So we do appreciate your hard work, we are quite rude sometimes and you give us plenty of lattitude but i'm sure you realise that no offence is intended.:D:D

Off for me bath, back in a few :)

Bugger....I know - only joking - you do a great unpaid job and are part of the dieting community, there's definatly no 'idiots' on this site, I have looked at others and seen much abuse towards those on extreme diets such as CD, LL, LT - they obviously have nothing else better to do than verbally abuse someone just getting on with their lives - sad really. So we do appreciate your hard work, we are quite rude sometimes and you give us plenty of lattitude but i'm sure you realise that no offence is intended.:D:D
So elequantly put horray!!!
I have read soem of those sites too and by god do they make good reading and they are somewhere to let of steam to the biggots!!!! couldn't stay on them tho..... i like mini's much more friendly and fun!!!

Off for me bath, back in a few :)
ok chikka, thought i could smell something lol xxxx
I fi have crashed before you get back...love ya xxx and give jay his just desserts...whether bad or good lol :) x

Missing in action - maybebaby, chunkymonkey,cappachino,... anyone else ????

i miss cappachino.. she used to do amazingly on the monthly challenges.. she was a reet soldier..

x x

mmmm i wonder if a poo can weigh 5lbs?? i really need one and i really need to whoop ass the week on my wi what do ya reckon

mmmm i wonder if a poo can weigh 5lbs?? i really need one and i really need to whoop ass the week on my wi what do ya reckon

I tell you what - had you been eating food, it wouldn't suprise me but given it's fluid only probably a few ounces - BUT not knowing your bodily functions well, I shall remain positive for you :D:D

Back