St. Valentines Chellenge. Please Read. :)

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by cah-ching, 24 December 2006 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

HELLO THERE!

Christmas hasn't even happened;
    New Years is still a whole week away

So what better way to stay motivated at this time of indulgence, opulence and jovality than to set the next Challenge?!

I propose :D :

YYSt. Valentines ChallengeYY

The Valentines Challenge takes into consideration weigh-ins over the
    Valentines Week: 11th February 2007-17th February 2007

So what are we VLDCers waiting for? Sign Up!

Cah-Ching - 17Stones 4Ibs :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Cah-Ching

I'll join your Valentines day challenge as although I was only 7lbs from target it will be rather more than that in a day or three when I decide enough is enough and get back on track.

Mizzy and me finally got together 17 years ago on Valentines day we had already been good friends for a couple of years. It would be great to be completely happy with my weight by then and also to be well on the way to a decent level of fitness and with a regular exercise routine fitting nicely into life. Quite a lot to achieve in just over a month. But good to have a new goal and I'm guessing others will aim and achieve even more than this.

Have a good Xmas! See you on the other side.

Dizzy x

Goal 10 stone 7 pounds + regular exercise routine.
    Starting weight TBA!

4. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    Yep, I am up for it !

5. punkass

punkass Silver Member

count me in.... by Valentines day.. I hope to be at my original goal.. which is 11stone... which is the goal my ticker is counting towards :D

6. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    yeah, me too, I hope to be well on my way by then, possibly at or at least near goal.

good luck everyone.

mags
    xxx

7. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    ooh I'll be in this one, I think I'll aim to be 10 stone exactly which is about a stone less than I am now. I knw I could lose more between now and then but wont be properly into it till mid january after my birtday, which is why I havent joined the other challenge that was started.

8. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

I'm up for a challenge.......need some motivation for the New Year......:rolleyes:

I would like to have lost 1 1/2 stone by Valentines Day - will post weight on 8 January which is my start date.....:D

Love

9. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    I'll go for this to lose any that I may put on between now and the new year.

Good Luck everyone x x x

10. cazmaz_irl

cazmaz_irl Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I'll definitely join this challenge, my official weigh in day is Friday's so my Valentine challenge date will be 16/2/06, thats 7&1/2 weeks away, if CD loss of 1stone a month is to be acheived, then I'll be two stone lighter, so my Valentines goal will be to reach 12stone aka 168lbs, then I'll be 1 stone away from my total goal.....

Christmas eve and we're already working past till February, have I said I love this site or what???

Merry Christmas, xx Caz

11. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I'm in it, but will have to let you know my goal since I won't be weighing in til 2nd January! :D

12. moomin-mama

moomin-mama Live for today!

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(18.1%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now Exante
    Count me in too:D

My goal for valentines day is to be 12st - which is another 21lbs.

After today I need all the motivation I can muster!!!!!!!!!

13. artemis

artemis Lil' Miss Naughty

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    oooh, Im in - Ive been struggling for almost two months going on and off the wagon.
    So im keen to get back on. Im currently around 11st 7lbs - I'll set my goal at 10 stones.

14. olijames

olijames Member

Diet:
    LL-SSing
    Dare I aim for 10st by valentines...yikes! valentines will mark one year relationship with LL...better get it done within a year me thinks??

:eek:

15. CheekyMare

CheekyMare Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'd like to join in please! My goal is 9st 8lbs. That will be 15lb to lose (or maybe more as I haven't dared to get on the scales after yesterday!!! Ooops....

16. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    put me down for 21 lbs please, thats about 3lbs a week for 7 weeks, which should bring me in at around 13 stone 11 lbs :)

17. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    I'm going to be quite reserved as my weight loss even when I am behaving impeccably is sometimes low.... so I'm going to set myself up a goal I know I will achieve, which is quite low by our standards but still lots by any other diet. My other reason for setting it low is that I have heard it can slow down the closer you get to goal.... so after that mammoth explanation I will reveal I want to lose another stone by valentines day! I have my weigh in this evening so I will count my stone from that weight!

Looking forward to my year ahead, already much healthier than this time last year!

mags
    xxx

18. Curvalicious

Curvalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(7.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Dare i aim for 16.7 stones? What the heck why not.

Please count me in.

19. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

My start weight this morning was 16.10lbs - I would like to loose 1 1/2 stone by Valentines.....or shall I make it 1 stone 10lbs so I'll be dead on 15 stone?....yeah go on 1 stone 10lbs off by Valentines......:D

Good luck everyone.....:D

Love

20. jazzy

jazzy Regular Member

Hi all

I would love to take part in this challenge. I will also set my target at 1 stone. I'm not sole sourcing at the moment due to Dr's orders but hopefully will be allowed to return in about 3 weeks time!! Fingers crossed.
    Good luck everyone

Jazzy x

21. Lottie-kins

Lottie-kins Nice and Normal

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I'd like to take part in this challenge!!! My weight today is 13.6 and I would ideally like to lose 1 stone 7lbs in the 4 weeks until my wedding and I return to England after my honeymoon on 13th Feb, so my first weigh in would be 14th Feb. Soooooo, ideally I'd like to lose 1 stone 1/2 by the wedding and put on no more than 7lbs whilst I'm out there, so come back at least 12 1/2.

It's set in stone now!! LOL

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.