St. Valentines Chellenge. Please Read. :)

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by cah-ching, 24 December 2006 Social URL.

1. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

HELLO THERE!

Christmas hasn't even happened;
    New Years is still a whole week away

So what better way to stay motivated at this time of indulgence, opulence and jovality than to set the next Challenge?!

I propose :D :

YYSt. Valentines ChallengeYY

The Valentines Challenge takes into consideration weigh-ins over the
    Valentines Week: 11th February 2007-17th February 2007

So what are we VLDCers waiting for? Sign Up!

Cah-Ching - 17Stones 4Ibs :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Cah-Ching

I'll join your Valentines day challenge as although I was only 7lbs from target it will be rather more than that in a day or three when I decide enough is enough and get back on track.

Mizzy and me finally got together 17 years ago on Valentines day we had already been good friends for a couple of years. It would be great to be completely happy with my weight by then and also to be well on the way to a decent level of fitness and with a regular exercise routine fitting nicely into life. Quite a lot to achieve in just over a month. But good to have a new goal and I'm guessing others will aim and achieve even more than this.

Have a good Xmas! See you on the other side.

Dizzy x

Goal 10 stone 7 pounds + regular exercise routine.
    Starting weight TBA!

4. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    Yep, I am up for it !

5. punkass

punkass Silver Member

count me in.... by Valentines day.. I hope to be at my original goal.. which is 11stone... which is the goal my ticker is counting towards :D

6. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    yeah, me too, I hope to be well on my way by then, possibly at or at least near goal.

good luck everyone.

mags
    xxx

7. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    ooh I'll be in this one, I think I'll aim to be 10 stone exactly which is about a stone less than I am now. I knw I could lose more between now and then but wont be properly into it till mid january after my birtday, which is why I havent joined the other challenge that was started.

8. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

I'm up for a challenge.......need some motivation for the New Year......:rolleyes:

I would like to have lost 1 1/2 stone by Valentines Day - will post weight on 8 January which is my start date.....:D

Love

9. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    I'll go for this to lose any that I may put on between now and the new year.

Good Luck everyone x x x

10. cazmaz_irl

cazmaz_irl Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I'll definitely join this challenge, my official weigh in day is Friday's so my Valentine challenge date will be 16/2/06, thats 7&1/2 weeks away, if CD loss of 1stone a month is to be acheived, then I'll be two stone lighter, so my Valentines goal will be to reach 12stone aka 168lbs, then I'll be 1 stone away from my total goal.....

Christmas eve and we're already working past till February, have I said I love this site or what???

Merry Christmas, xx Caz

11. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I'm in it, but will have to let you know my goal since I won't be weighing in til 2nd January! :D

12. moomin-mama

moomin-mama Live for today!

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(18.1%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now Exante
    Count me in too:D

My goal for valentines day is to be 12st - which is another 21lbs.

After today I need all the motivation I can muster!!!!!!!!!

13. artemis

artemis Lil' Miss Naughty

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    oooh, Im in - Ive been struggling for almost two months going on and off the wagon.
    So im keen to get back on. Im currently around 11st 7lbs - I'll set my goal at 10 stones.

14. olijames

olijames Member

Diet:
    LL-SSing
    Dare I aim for 10st by valentines...yikes! valentines will mark one year relationship with LL...better get it done within a year me thinks??

:eek:

15. CheekyMare

CheekyMare Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'd like to join in please! My goal is 9st 8lbs. That will be 15lb to lose (or maybe more as I haven't dared to get on the scales after yesterday!!! Ooops....

16. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    put me down for 21 lbs please, thats about 3lbs a week for 7 weeks, which should bring me in at around 13 stone 11 lbs :)

17. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    I'm going to be quite reserved as my weight loss even when I am behaving impeccably is sometimes low.... so I'm going to set myself up a goal I know I will achieve, which is quite low by our standards but still lots by any other diet. My other reason for setting it low is that I have heard it can slow down the closer you get to goal.... so after that mammoth explanation I will reveal I want to lose another stone by valentines day! I have my weigh in this evening so I will count my stone from that weight!

Looking forward to my year ahead, already much healthier than this time last year!

mags
    xxx

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Curvalicious

Curvalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(7.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Dare i aim for 16.7 stones? What the heck why not.

Please count me in.

20. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

My start weight this morning was 16.10lbs - I would like to loose 1 1/2 stone by Valentines.....or shall I make it 1 stone 10lbs so I'll be dead on 15 stone?....yeah go on 1 stone 10lbs off by Valentines......:D

Good luck everyone.....:D

Love

21. jazzy

jazzy Regular Member

Hi all

I would love to take part in this challenge. I will also set my target at 1 stone. I'm not sole sourcing at the moment due to Dr's orders but hopefully will be allowed to return in about 3 weeks time!! Fingers crossed.
    Good luck everyone

Jazzy x

22. Lottie-kins

Lottie-kins Nice and Normal

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I'd like to take part in this challenge!!! My weight today is 13.6 and I would ideally like to lose 1 stone 7lbs in the 4 weeks until my wedding and I return to England after my honeymoon on 13th Feb, so my first weigh in would be 14th Feb. Soooooo, ideally I'd like to lose 1 stone 1/2 by the wedding and put on no more than 7lbs whilst I'm out there, so come back at least 12 1/2.

It's set in stone now!! LOL

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.