Staceys EE Diary. Fresh Start!!

x_stacey_x

Hey everyone, Im Stacey from Middlesbrough. I live here with my boyfriend of 6 years and our 2 children Finley(4) and Betsie(2). Ive been a member on here for a while, ive tried various diets but ive never really lost alot of weight, as I cheat all the time and dont exercise very much.

Theres a new slimming world class not far from my house and Im joining on my own tomorrow. Ive done slimming world before and I enjoyed trying the different foods and cooking.
Im planning on exercising loads more now my little boy started school last month so I can be out and about more power walking with the pushchair :)

I have alot to lose but going to see it off 1lb at a time and hopefully I will get somewhere this time!
Wish me luck :)

Good Luck Stacey!! You may go to the class on your owm but hopefully you will have a good group that is supportive.

I too have alot to lose but i am trying to take it a week at a time. I always want the weight of quickly but as my partner says i didn't put it all on in a couple of weeks/months!

If you put your mind to it though you will do it!! xxxx

Thank you :) If i lost 4lb in my first week like you id be over the moon!

I went lastnight the lady was lovely and very supportive she said I can ring her any time for anything which was really nice. When I got home I checked in my old slimming world book and ive actually put on 4lb since I was last at slimming world about 8-9 weeks ago! x

Yesterdays food diary

Breakfast

Alpen light cereal bar(hex)
Bananna & Satsuma
Dinner
Jacket potato with 2 Laughing cow triangles (hex),bacon, mushroom and onion
Tea
2 pork chops with salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber & beetroot) & salad cream
Snacks
Alpen light cereal bar(hex) and a bananna

Syns- 2.5 (salad cream)

Todays food diary

Breakfast

Bananna & Satsuma
Dinner
Tuna, boiled eggs, salad (lettuce,cucumber,tomato & beetroot) with salad cream
Tea
shepards pie made with extra lean mince, mushroom, onion, oxo, potato mashed with laughing cow triangles(hex) served with greenbeans and carrots
Snacks
Alpen light cereal bar(hex) and a bananna

Syns- 2.5 (salad cream)

Yesterdays food diary

Breakfast

Bananna & Satsuma
Dinner
Chicken Supernoodles
Tea
2 Poached eggs, Slimming world chips & Beans
Snacks
Glass of milk(hex)
Lemonade(3 syns)

Syns- 3

Really shouldve had lots more super frees!

Sundays food diary

Breakfast

Wholemeal bread (hex), Beans, poached egg, Laughing cow cheese triangle(hex)
Dinner
Chicken, new potatos, peas, carrots, Yorkshire pudding(4 syns), Butter (2 syns) Gravy(3 syns) Mint(2 syns)
Tea
Nothing
Snacks
Bananna

Syns- 11

Todays diet diary-25.10.10

Breakfast
Nothing
Dinner
1 slice wholemeal bread(hex), laughing cow triangle(hex), scrambled egg with semi skimmed milk(hex), beans.
Tea
Stew made with Potato, Carrots, Swede, Onion & 2 Eat smart sausages (1 syn)
Snacks
Banana
Satsuma
Curly Wurly(6 syns)

Syns- 7

Can someone please tell me if it looks like im doing ok? Ive always struggled when doing slimming world and I feel like ive done really well up to now but im worried incase ive missed some syns or something so could someone let me know if I am wrong :)

Huge achievement for me at the weekend! I went all weekend without a take away or one alcoholic drink.. Usually I go out with friend drink lots of shots, vodka, jagerbomb and god knows what else, and get a take away on the way home! or if I dont go out me and my boyfriend watch Xfactor and get a take away and have a drink together but this weekend
Ive managed to have a good time without the food and booze so I think its just habit. Definatley up for more take-away free weekends from now on :)

Hi Stacey

Looks like you are doing fine and well done you on your will power over the weekend. XX Boo XX :)

Hi Stacey
Sounds like you're doing great. Am off to buy some Laughing Cow cheeses now!!! Had quark on my jacket potato last night and it was rather dry to say the least.
Best of luck to you, will be checking in to get some more food ideas from you.
x

Thanks so much.. I lost 6.5lb this week.. Over the moon with that its brill for me cos usually i cheat lots and pick at the kids food and snacks and i havent done any of that this week.

One thing I done wrong, yesterday i opened the fridge and there was 2 lots of laughing cow cheese, Id realised that the laughing cow id been eating all week (2 a day).. wasnt even one of the healthy extras! I was so annoyed but doesnt look like its made a difference.

Debi I think Laughing cow is really nice and you can have lots too if you use it as a healthy extra :) xx

Hi Stacey, you're doing great, but I would advise you to not skip meals as I notice you did that a couple of times and to use up your full syn allowance - that's what it is for:D

I have a supply of two-fingered KitKats and also Walker Light crisps - both approx 5 syns (each - actually 5.5 for Walker Lights 24g packets)if I feel like a bit of a blowout lol.

Also, have you tried butter buds yet as a butter replacement? - they are small sachets of butter-flavoured powder you add to food for a buttery taste - only 0.5 syn each and available from Lakeland or online from Lakeland if there's not one near you (nearest will be Durham or Northallerton) ebay sellers do them too.

Good luck!

Steve

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply :)

I didnt realise the light crisps where that low in syns ill have to stock up! Im going shopping tomorrow so will get some treats and stuff.. Curly wurlys have became my new best friend lol.
Also ill have a look on ebay for the butterbuds. Thanks x

Just a bit of an update really ive been so busy.

Ive done really well at sticking to plan.. then at the weekend I messed up big time.. Went out and had lots to drink and not the right things.. So until wednesday im trying to have lots of super-free foods and low syn.. im so scared incase ive put weight on cos I know ill be gutted. Even if Ive maintained ill be really pleased with that but if Saturday night has anything to go by i wont have lost anything :( :sigh:

I lost 1lb this week got my first half a stone sticker :)

I stayed the same this week! Not really upset cos least I didnt put on weight, thats something I guess :)

Going to eat lots more veg & salad this week see if it helps me get a loss next week x

Just popping back to say well done Stacey. keep it going and I'm sure it was start dropping. My secret weapon is walking - and miles of it!

1.5 miles per day on work days and at least 6 miles on weekends:) - I quite enjoy it and certainly enjoy the weight loss lol

Keep at it!

Steve

Thanks for the reply :) Think your the only one here! lol.

Well done on the walking, Im going to try it.. Im definatly going to try something because at the moment im not doing anything. Ive borrowed my sisters exercise bike and I enjoy going on that so im planning on doing half an hour a day for now, aswell as walking and see what happens xx

Back