Stagnant

I will succeed!!!
I feel rotten coming on and posting 'cause I've not been able to reply to many posts recently myself.

I feel totally 'blah' at the moment with my losses. Work's been madness so I've been in a routine of working longer hours then coming home and early nights most nights. I've been going to class each week still and I can't really moan as I got my 1stone sticker (1.5stone total if my info bar confuses lol). But it feels like it's all slowing down.

It's not anything other than loss of motivation which means I'm not being very imaginative with food. And, thought I am eating free foods, I'm not eating many S or SS foods. I.e if I have a pasta sauce, instead on having it with veggies, I am just having the pasta sauce in a bowl.

I STS last night, which was gutting as I wanted to get at least 1lb off. But, on the plus it's not a gain.

I'm 16lbs from target and though people keep saying how well I am looking I feel rotten.

AND I think my lack on time on here hasn't helped - which goes to show just HOW much this place helps keep me (and others I would imagine) motivated!

So, hopefully I can get on more often now and get back to feeling excited about SW again. I reallllly want to get to T and though I know it's not that far away, it feels like forever.

So...in summary...I've been blah, missed you all and want to get back to being 'woohoo' so I can get myself sorted.

Hehe.

Seriously - missed you guys xxx

Ah Sticky! Really sorry to hear you've been having a rough time. At least you are very aware of what's going on and have come on here before you start losing motivation completely!

Stress at work is a nightmare - it sounds like some planning could help at the mo. If you're working crazy hours and don't feel like cooking when you get home, how about spending some time this weekend cooking some big batches of SW friendly foods to stick in the freezer? Then you could take them out the night before and they'll be ready for you when you get home?

You could also buy some frozen veggies to chuck in when you heat them up? I know there are times when I get back from a mad day and just cannot face the idea of cooking for everyone - the takeaway starts sounding very appealing - so I make sure (most of the time) that I have something ready that I've made previously.

Look at how far you've come - you are so near target so the losses probably will get a bit slower, but you will get there!

This forum is a total lifesaver - great having you back :D

Missed you too Sticky-Wicky :D Glad to have you back. You can rant on here where ever you like, thats what we are all here for. And everyone is right, you do look well. I know it's hard and you cant help the way you feel, everyone has says like it, but dont give up on your hard work babes xx

Thanks Corteaux - I've not been having a rotten time as such - just really busy and as a result, SW laziness kicked in.

And you're right - I need to batch cook this weekend. I usually make a thick soup that I can also double up as pasta sauce but not done that in weeks.

And I am usually uber organzied with planning - again not so much recently. I know what I need to do - it's just getting it done lol. But your words have helped get my head in the 'back to basics' place. xoxo

And SJ - thanks to you too! As always :) I won't give up - I don't want to go back to that place...I won't...I can't! :) xoxo

Thanks CG - as always warm and kind words xoxo

Nice to see you…I was starting to worry! Sometimes I forget that life gets in the way of minimins time…how dare it! ;)

Glad you’re ok and still losing (even if it’s slowly!) I can totally relate to your blah-ness. I have been through it recently too. You stay on plan but have no motivation and just eat the same old, boring stuff that’s on plan but just not…fun! All I can say is, you’ll get through it. Not much consolation, but you will! The main thing is that you’re not going off the rails.
Losing gets harder the nearer to target you get. Fact! You and I are in quite a similar place weight-wise I think, and I certainly know it’s a lot harder now. It took exercise and some really creative meal planning to have losses for me this last couple of weeks (although I don’t think I’ve lost this week, but that’s due to an overdose of ciabatta and cake). Don’t worry about it too much. When you’ve time to focus on eating properly again, you know what to do, and we will all be here to help. Until then, just getting by is no crime.

Glad to have you back, however briefly!

x

Nice to see you…I was starting to worry! Sometimes I forget that life gets in the way of minimins time…how dare it! ;)

Glad you’re ok and still losing (even if it’s slowly!) I can totally relate to your blah-ness. I have been through it recently too. You stay on plan but have no motivation and just eat the same old, boring stuff that’s on plan but just not…fun! All I can say is, you’ll get through it. Not much consolation, but you will! The main thing is that you’re not going off the rails.
Losing gets harder the nearer to target you get. Fact! You and I are in quite a similar place weight-wise I think, and I certainly know it’s a lot harder now. It took exercise and some really creative meal planning to have losses for me this last couple of weeks (although I don’t think I’ve lost this week, but that’s due to an overdose of ciabatta and cake). Don’t worry about it too much. When you’ve time to focus on eating properly again, you know what to do, and we will all be here to help. Until then, just getting by is no crime.

Glad to have you back, however briefly!

x

Your wall message did make me chuckle this morning, and was what made me get myself sorted today - SO THANKS MISSUS!!!

Yep - you're totally right. Been living each day like groundhog day...same stuff for breakfast, lunch and dinner for days at a time.

Fast to make, filling...but deadly for motivation.

Luckily work has calmed down a lot now as I've met all my deadlines -WOOHOO! So this won't be brief...I am back! Like Arnie promised, I achieved!

xoxox

Back