Star sign motivation!!

Candlewix

Down boy!
Greetings CD-ers :)
I am a returning slimmer ( hate the word dieter :sigh:)....I lost 2 stone on CD before summer and have regrettably gained most of it back!

Was looking through the paper and came across my star forecast ( I'm Virgo)...and it said .."Once Mars moves into Virgo on Friday, begining a seven-month cycle of personal growth and decisive action, you'll realise how much you learnt from those hugely frustrating situations."

So I am back on the wagon folks, teeth gritted, this time getting to my goal weight, as suggested by my CDC, and not falling by the wayside so easily. It's my seven month plan :D

Looking forward to chatting to you all...there are some mighty motivational stories here. My first weigh in is next Friday...so far so good :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

oooo thanks candlewix I am a Virgo too... what date is your birthday?

Good luck and well done for getting back on it...can't wait to see your progress xx

Thanks Rolly82.
My birthday is the 14th. So I guess its a seven month plan for both of us then :roofles:.
Looking forward to your progress too, us Virgo's can do it!!

ooo mine is the 20th.

Thanks

Right that is it I'm in... us Virgos don't do things by halves... 7 months and counting

xx

lovely artwork in your avatar and sig, candlewix. good luck with the slimming!

Back