Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Star week + ill = feeling sorry for myself

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by evilpenguin, 27 August 2010 Social URL.

1. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Back to Slimming World
    So for the first time in a very long time I've been on a proper junk food binge. Some of you might know from my other post that this week I've been unwell and I'm not really feeling 100% just yet. Also my star week is coming, which is just making me feel even worse. I know I should draw a line under it and move on, start fresh and continue on with the week but I tried that yesterday and went home from work and ate everything... I even went out to Sainsburys to buy fruit but ended up buying chocolate. My own fault, I know! It's like I've unleashed a monster and it's taking over and just making me do these things :mad:

I wish I could go home and sleep through it all! I've been such a moody cow my bf would probably benefit from me being asleep for a week too. Exercise would probably take all the angry right out of me, but because I'm unwell I don't think it's the best idea.

What do you do when star week turns you into a monster? :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ahhhhhh I can't offer any support with regards to 'What do you do when star week turns you into a monster'.

But I can say how well you've been doing, I know how difficult it is for you & how well you've done recently. Ok so you've been on junk food & had a binge. It's done now & you can't change that. But you can change what you chose to eat from now on.

Make yourself you favourite comfort SW meal. Just treat yourself with nice things, have a warm realaxing bath, listen to music.

You can do this, remember the times between bingeing & eating SW friendly are getting longer, well done.:D

4. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Back to Slimming World
    Thanks hun. Going to get myself some new nail polishes to cheer myself up a bit!

5. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

Get some cosy pj's, hot bath and hot water bottle, tear jearker and follow green day.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.