Star week + ill = feeling sorry for myself

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by evilpenguin, 27 August 2010 Social URL.

1. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Back to Slimming World
    So for the first time in a very long time I've been on a proper junk food binge. Some of you might know from my other post that this week I've been unwell and I'm not really feeling 100% just yet. Also my star week is coming, which is just making me feel even worse. I know I should draw a line under it and move on, start fresh and continue on with the week but I tried that yesterday and went home from work and ate everything... I even went out to Sainsburys to buy fruit but ended up buying chocolate. My own fault, I know! It's like I've unleashed a monster and it's taking over and just making me do these things :mad:

I wish I could go home and sleep through it all! I've been such a moody cow my bf would probably benefit from me being asleep for a week too. Exercise would probably take all the angry right out of me, but because I'm unwell I don't think it's the best idea.

What do you do when star week turns you into a monster? :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ahhhhhh I can't offer any support with regards to 'What do you do when star week turns you into a monster'.

But I can say how well you've been doing, I know how difficult it is for you & how well you've done recently. Ok so you've been on junk food & had a binge. It's done now & you can't change that. But you can change what you chose to eat from now on.

Make yourself you favourite comfort SW meal. Just treat yourself with nice things, have a warm realaxing bath, listen to music.

You can do this, remember the times between bingeing & eating SW friendly are getting longer, well done.:D

4. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Back to Slimming World
    Thanks hun. Going to get myself some new nail polishes to cheer myself up a bit!

5. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

Get some cosy pj's, hot bath and hot water bottle, tear jearker and follow green day.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.