Star week

Joanne24

Restarting!
Just can't control myself. Eating my bodyweight in mint matchmakers :mad:

They do say that eating little and often helps. I'm WAY past star weeks (thank goodness) but my fix was white bread with lashings of butter and raspberry jam! (sorry! I'm not being much help am I?)

LOL its okay, Ive just polished off the box (with a little help from the OH). Now Im going to make curry, rice and chips for dinner - comfort food. I reallly need it, feeling a bit woah is me.

I know where youre coming from - I just get so hungry in star week. Anything will do, but preferably savoury. Just go with it and it'll pass.

I love Matchmakers! Saw them for a £1 in tesco's was tempted to buy a truckload but i resisted!! Get your curry on and enjoy it x

Matchmakers are lush, especially the mint ones.
I always crave salty food when it's my star week. Chips, vinigar and tonnes of salt! Yum!

Just had my curry was brill, made it a bit too hot - mouths burning!

Star week started for me yesterday too - and I felt like poo and wanted to eat non-stop. I did treat self and went over syns (had 17 total), but I'll compensate today. It was hard cause my Mum and Dad were visiting and Mum made mashed spuds and I was doing red...so had a teeny bit (which was what took me over my syns).

If you caved don't stress - you can catch it back. Star week is a pain isn't it? xxx

Have a few green days when its your * week Hun...they take away the craving for sweet things.

Hey - if this is the right thing, then are only 1syn each.
You probably haven't done as much damage as you felt you had x

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]stle Quality Street Matchmakers, Cool Mint 1 stick[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 1 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 1 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO heehehe well ill add the 25 syns :p

Back