Star week

Said it in one! lol ;)

I always titter to myself when it's refered to as star week at SW... I mean, why not just come out and say your having your period or whatever. We don't live in the dark ages any more where women hide the fact that they menstruate :p

I didn't know what a star week was either, at weigh-in on your weight record sheet a star next to your loss or gain means that time of the month!

And then....it all became clear LOL :)

I didn't know what a star week was either, at weigh-in on your weight record sheet a star next to your loss or gain means that time of the month!

And then....it all became clear LOL :)

Does that mean you're supposed to tell them at weigh-in when you're having your period??

Up to you, not that it makes much difference. My consultant would normally ask someone why they thought they maintained or put on, so if you do tell them that it's your * week you may not have the embarassment of having to tell the whole group! LOL. I would probably say if i maintained or put on i suppose.

I don't know who you are, but someone just commented on my avatar. Thank you, it was my wedding day nearly 7 years ago and about one of the only pictures i like! I would like to get to the weight i was then, i was happy and comfortable with myself. I have got about 1 1/2 stone to loose to do that. :)

Bumpy... your picture is lovely... on the subject of pictures, how do you do them? Do you have to post a certain amount before you're allowed? If so I may have to have a strop!! Hehe.

Hi Bumpy,

You look absolutely beautiful in your wedding photo.

I think we all have a weight that we feel our best at.

Love Mini xxx

Bumpy... your picture is lovely... on the subject of pictures, how do you do them? Do you have to post a certain amount before you're allowed? If so I may have to have a strop!! Hehe.

Hi Louise,

When you join, you are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

I hope this sorts out some of the confusion and you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Love Mini xxx

Ohh Thanks Mini (hehe - there is another post in the bag!!) I was getting really frustrated but I just need to be patient and write lots of constructive posts x

It was 'Star week' week 2 of my weight loss and I was gutted I had put 1 pound on... She then asked if it was the time of the month and I was relieved when she said its normal and also cos I was eating more fruit containing water and taking in more watery drinks. I was pleased cos I thought she was going to be cross!!! lol

I think we all have a weight that we feel our best at.

Love Mini xxx
I would love to have a picture of how I want to look but I have NEVER been at a weight I fell good at. Sometimes I envy those who have previously been slim as they know what they are aiming for but I'm just taking a long slow stroll into the unknown!

*week - I always put on a few lbs before then drop it after. I never heard it called that before I came here and it's kinda stuck now!

Is there any other reason why we retain fluid because I am drinking plenty and eating loads fruit and veg and star week was 2 weeks ago yet my hands are still swollen...its worrying me!

Back