Starbucks Caramel Cream frappuccino?

Carthago delenda est

Silver Member
Hi guys,

Does anyone know how many points are in a Tall Caramel Cream Frappuccino, no coffee and no whipped cream?

Thanks!

in my book its 8pts with wipped cream and on the web site whipped cream is 2.5pts alone so id say 5.5pts hun hth x

Woah, that's a lot more than I thought, especially when the barista said it was made with skimmed milk...

Oh well, I won't be having one of those for a while! Thanks!

in my book its 8pts with wipped cream and on the web site whipped cream is 2.5pts alone so id say 5.5pts hun hth x

thank you hun, i love frappa's but been staying away, it's good to know that without whipped cream it's less points woo :) didn't realise how many points the cream was :) xx

PS: just been on site, strawberry and cream frappa is 6.5 WITH cream... so without is this really just 4 points?!?! *shocked* plus do you need to ask them to make it with skimmed milk with the frappas?

chocolate cream is only 6 with cream.. without only 3.5?!?! surely not?

http://starbucks.co.uk/NR/rdonlyres...C-2F42764B6FB9/10566/BeverageNutritional2.pdf

website

Last edited:
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Cappuccino, made with whole milk, tall (12 oz.)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]3[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Cappuccino, made with nonfat milk, tall (12 oz.)[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]2[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Caffe Latte, made with whole milk, tall (12 oz.)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]5[/FONT]​
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Caffe Latte, made with nonfat milk, tall (12 oz)[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]2[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Caffe Mocha, made w/whole milk & whip cream, tall (12 oz.)[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]9[/FONT]​
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Caffe Mocha, made w/nonfat milk & whip cream, tall [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]6[/FONT]​
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Frappuccino Blended Coffee Beverage, tall (12 oz)[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]5[/FONT]

Back