Starbucks help!!!!!

I dont have the info on me but I googled it and it came up on this forum somewhere. I think its approx 3 for a tall skinny latte but i'm not 100%

Starbucks have nutritional info on their website and you can use 1 syn for every 20 calories as neither milk or coffee are free foods

PatchworkPuss said:
Starbucks have nutritional info on their website and you can use 1 syn for every 20 calories as neither milk or coffee are free foods

Why is coffee not free??

And also on Starbucks website it'll tell you how big the servings are, so if you use the milk as a HExtra as long as its within the amount you are allowed then ye it's free. Plus the sugar free syrups are free as far as I am aware.

So in other words a tall skinny latte is free as its made with a shot of coffee and your HE of milk. I think it's the same with cappuccino as its a different consistency of milk.

However if I'm wrong please let me know!

Coffee is free. Its on the storecupboard staples page. Drink as much of the stuff as you like. Since joining i just drink black coffee and 2 sweetners which makes it all free. Thankfully. Or id be asleep on night shifts lol.

Ive got the 2012 food directory here somewhere aswell and it has a couple of pages about starbucks. When i find it ill get back to you, should be on the website though i reckon. Although ive never actually searched for it. :S

Speaking of starbucks... I don't drink coffee, so I was wondering what are the other drink values?? I.e. Hot chocolate, tea, tasty tasty Caramel Frappuccino® Light Blended Beverage... :)

Tea will be free same as it would anywhere else (dash of milk is 0.5 syns or can use out of your HEa, then however many syns sugar is if you use that)
Hot chocolate with cream, semi skimmed milk - short 9, tall 13, grande 16, venti 20 (could use milk as HEa, knock some syns off)
Hot chocolate with cream, skimmed - short 8, tall 11, grande 14, venti 17
Frappuccino Blended Coffee with Caramel & Whipped Cream - tall 15, grande 19
Frappuccino Blended Coffee, Light Caramel, No whip, Skimmed Milk, - tall 5, grande 6.5
Iced Caffe Latte, Semi Skimmed Milk - tall 5, grande 6.5

Caffe Latte, skimmed - tall 5, grande 6.5, venti 8.5 (to answer opening post, yes you can use it as HEa, depends how much milk they use, I would guess at around 150ml in the 5, which is near enough half of your allowance so would knock 3 syns off, though it might even be more. I would use it as HEa, and syn it by 1.5 or 2, just cover myself)

I always have a a marmite and cheese panini from Starbucks! Guess that's really bad on SW!!

So glad I've come across this thread! I've been trying to work out syn values for Starbucks for the past week haha! Thank you! x

I think i'll be having skinny cappuccinos from now on… i have a Starbucks a 2 minute walk away from me so its not good for my willpower x

Back