Starbucks mocha

Caffe Mocha with Whipped Cream, Semi Skimmed Milk, 1 venti 20½
Caffe Mocha with Whipped Cream, Skimmed Milk, 1 venti 17½
VENTI IS 'LARGE'- do you mean venti, or grande? I only ask cos I get confused!
Here are the values anyway:
Caffe Mocha with Whipped Cream, Semi Skimmed Milk, 1 grande 16½
Caffe Mocha with Whipped Cream, Skimmed Milk, 1 grande 14½
They aren't that different in syn values really, but thought I'd put it down.

Only thing is, you can deduct a coupl syns if you didn't have the whipped cream, but there aren't any values for mocha WITHOUT cream on syns online.

Alternatively, use the 1 syn per 20kcal rules, as there isn't any free food in a mocha :)

Clairebear1000 said:
Caffe Mocha with Whipped Cream, Semi Skimmed Milk, 1 venti 20½
Caffe Mocha with Whipped Cream, Skimmed Milk, 1 venti 17½
VENTI IS 'LARGE'- do you mean venti, or grande? I only ask cos I get confused!
Here are the values anyway:
Caffe Mocha with Whipped Cream, Semi Skimmed Milk, 1 grande 16½
Caffe Mocha with Whipped Cream, Skimmed Milk, 1 grande 14½
They aren't that different in syn values really, but thought I'd put it down.

Only thing is, you can deduct a coupl syns if you didn't have the whipped cream, but there aren't any values for mocha WITHOUT cream on syns online.

Alternatively, use the 1 syn per 20kcal rules, as there isn't any free food in a mocha :)

Ahh thanks so much!! I read this and it was enough motivation to stick to a black coffee!!!

I hadn't heard of the 1 syn per 20kcal before, is it affected by which food plan you do?

Vix

Vix_UK said:
Ahh thanks so much!! I read this and it was enough motivation to stick to a black coffee!!!

I hadn't heard of the 1 syn per 20kcal before, is it affected by which food plan you do?

Vix

That rule is for things which don't have free food in them- ie pastries, chocolate, crisps etc. You can apply that rule on any plan. So of you go into a shop and a choccy bar is 100kcal, you know it'll be five syns :)

Back