• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starbucks

icemoose

The Diet Guy

icemoose

The Diet Guy
I am sad because of Mags and the loss of her husband :-(

Very close to home for me in terms of age and circumstance and also in the US at the minute and all that is on over here is about a guy who killed 32 people in a college so just feeling a bit down at the minute.

Anyway what you doing up this late??

M.

S: 18st11lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 6st7lb(34.6%)
Ah bless ya honey! What's happened in Virginia is pretty big news here too.

I'm just an insatiable insomniac I guess :)

Off to play a few games of Bejewelled now to send me off to the Land of Nod :nightf:

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Try Benbats!! It's the same game but I reckon better than Bejewlelled!!

Anyway night night!

M.

Kate

CDC/PT/PITA
Starbucks Caramel Macchiato!

However, at more than 200 calories I only touch it on days when I've taught at least two classes!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
i LOVE starbucks and moaned like no ones business at xxluckyxx and sonkie to stop at starbucks on our way back from Bath meet. havent had a starbucks in 5 years!!

i went for the mocha with hazelnut syrup. was GORGEOUS!!

Brad0053

Silver Member
Natuarally when an angel I purchase their very reasonably priced (not) bottled water.

When not an angel. A skinny mocha with no cream.:angeldevil: :angeldevil: :angeldevil: :angeldevil: :angeldevil:

Although, I have started to favour Costas over the bucks of late or should I say latte.:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

I'm a good old fashioned skinny cappucino kinda gal - whether it be Starbucks or Costa - love 'em.

Janey

Intuitive Eater
I love cappuccinos but I prefer the ones you get Italian restaurants which are smaller and more authentic. I find the ones in Starbucks and Costa too big and way too sickly.

I always get my espresso coffees in Starbucks, and I love Costa for mochas and hot chocolates with whipped cream and marshmallows (I'm allowed, I'm doing Paul McKenna's system!!!). :D :D :D

When I was allowed...
caramel frappucino (skinny of course, and no whipped cream)
:sigh:
will I ever trust myself to have one of those again?

Not tried the hazelnut syrup...not allowed on SS I suppose?

RachelA

Silver Member
S: 21st8lb G: 14st0lb
Costa's Macchiato!

When I was at Uni I worked part time for Costa and used to love their double macchiato, basically a double espresso with the tiniest drop of frothy milk! So delicious!
Asked for it in Starbucks and got something that resembled a large double shot latte, not impressed as I HAD to drink it cos I'd bought it!! LOL:D

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
S: 82.55kg C: 80.29kg G: 69.85kg BMI: 24 Loss: 2.3kg(2.75%)
you cant get starbucks where i live (dont worry theres one in dublin for thoes going on the meet).

However, the university has javacity coffee, which is american: JavaCity - Arabica bean coffee, kona blend coffee, skymiles, coffee bean organic, gourmet coffee bean

Their coffee is good, and i like a cupochino(spelling?) with hazelnut. Or hot chocolate. They also do an iced coffee, and like the one that is caramel with cream, loads of sugar and milk and probably has a gazillion calories :D

Pierce

MissPiggyFi

somebody shrink me
Costa coffe, caramelatte.... mmmmmmmmm!!!!

(with whipped cream and caramel sauce on top :eek: slap my wrist!!)

Mags

Needs to stick to it!!!
Oh yah i have to second Caramel Macchiato...oh yum...what i wouldnt do for one of those right now..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm