Stars LT Diary~

sparklingshootingstar

Ask the dibble~
I need a distraction - so I've chosen to do this diary deeley!!! :)

I've always been overweight, even looking at my Communion and Confirmation photos - I was never obese as a child, but definitely heavier than I should have been. I excused it in my teens as I was very active but still overweight - I played basketball to a near national level, considered myself very fit - just carried extra weight. Also because of my height, people used to tell me "Oh you carry yourself very well.." etc. I was blinded by it all.

Then I started dieting, which left me ballooning out and shrinking down over and over - it was terrible. I've tried most of the common diets - even the ones everyone swears by - I couldn't stick at any of them.

About 3 months ago a friend came to me and ask had I seen someone's facebook page - he was a guy I knew from school all those years ago... He was coming home from Oz and his friends (who I didn't even know) were all planning his homecoming. Under one of the posts one of the guys I don't know had said "This isn't just going to be bouncy castle big... This is gonna be *insert my full name here* big."
As you can imagine - it broke my heart. This guy I didnt even know; knew me - because of my weight.

I suppose that was the eyeopener I needed so I started researching Lipotrim. It took me this long to actually start the diet - I kept putting it off, birthdays, nights out, big rugby games and nights away... Finally I just got so fed up of being sickened at myself; drinking too much, eating too much...

I started this 5 days ago and had my first weigh in yesterday (as I needed my appointments to be on a Saturday every week). It has been one of the toughest things I've ever done. I keep looking at food thinking - jesus I'd give my left arm for one bite... But you know what, I wouldn't - that feeling passes and I think that's the most important thing these 5 Days have taught me; those feelings of hunger I had before where I would have gourged myself sick - I now just wait 15 minutes and the feeling is gone.

I've been through the mill since I started - Day 1; Fever and Throat infection. Day 2; Doctor visit and put on antibiotics. Day 3; TOTM arrived with a bang. Day 4; Felt like absolute sh_t all day, headachey and lethargic... Day 5; Hasn't been so bad!! I'm feeling much more positive and energetic.

So apart from all of that - my weigh in yesterday went brilllllllliantly... I lost 12lbs by Day 4 - I was so so proud of myself. I know it's mostly water weight, but it just showed me that it's really working and made it SO worthwile that I've been 100% 100%.

Roll on Day 6, Day 10.... Day 30 - I'm SO ready for the challenge!!

Wow, you are so brave to share that with us. I can't believe someone could say something so hurtful without thinking. You show them girl, I am so proud of you (I know that sounds odd),but I am, you stick at this and you show them.
Great weight loss btw, but even greater post.

Its those throw away comments that stick with you for life isn't it :-( Good on you for taking the steps to proving them wrong

Good luck on your journey xx

absolutely disgusted that someone could be so nasty...but, it was ur motivation for change so in a strange kinda way was a good thing? u r amazing for getting onto LT, its hardcore but works. i strongly believe in karma, im sure one day you will bump into that nasty person looking amazing and they will fancy the pants off you, then its ur turn to snub them! good luck!

Big Hugs Star........... when you look and feel amazing hunt the idiot down and thank him for his ignorant comment!!! :)

Back