Start afresh tomorrow :D

sarahevans

Silver Member
Hi all,
I did sw last year from Nov to may ish and lost 2 stone then had a family crisis and quite frankly couldn't cope and dieting became my least priority. Since leaving group I've given ww a try but have found that it just doesn't suit me. So I've taken the plunge and I'm rejoining my old group in the morning. I'm looking forward to it already. This was just a message really to thank everyone that's helped me along the way and for the constant reassurance for not making me feel a failure!

Thanks everyone
Sarah x x x

Hi Sarah

Just wanted to say good luck for your restart. I too lost 2 stone a couple of months ago but fell off the wagon due to a number of things and couldnt get back on, I too have tried WW since but can't get into it so am rejoining SW again tomorrow. We can do it :) x

Hi all,
I did sw last year from Nov to may ish and lost 2 stone then had a family crisis and quite frankly couldn't cope and dieting became my least priority. Since leaving group I've given ww a try but have found that it just doesn't suit me. So I've taken the plunge and I'm rejoining my old group in the morning. I'm looking forward to it already. This was just a message really to thank everyone that's helped me along the way and for the constant reassurance for not making me feel a failure!

Thanks everyone
Sarah x x x

Hi Sarah
I did exactly the same and put on most of the 2+st I lost last couple years. So I've recently started afresh, after trying WW- and being hungry all the time :p

So just to say good luck, and we'll be here to help :) xxx

Good luck Sarah and Zoda. I'm sure you'll do fab.

Similiar story here, been off the wagon a while and gained 1 of the 3 stone I lost... good luck to you both x

Thank you everyone my heads back in the right place now and I've contacted my old leader and she's been lovely about it.

Well I took the jump and rejoined!! To be honest as soon as I got there I was relieved and being back on track!

My starting weight is 21 stone 11 pounds. Thank god I'm tall I say!!! When I joined before I was 22 stone 13 in november so I was quite relieved to have still got a stone off.

Isn't it frightening how easy it is to put weight on. Nevermind I'm tackling it now!!!

Hope everyone has had a lovely day and managed to catch a bit of sunshine.

Sarah xx

Good luck and keep up the re-joiners enthusiasm!!

Day 2
---------

Got a lovely day planned today need to get up and spend a little time tidying up and ironing. Then need to wrap my godsons 1st birthday present he's 1 today so it will be lovely to see him later.
Food wise I think I'll have wetabix to get my a and b out of the way!
Then im making a sw quiche later to take to work on wednesday and Thursday....very excited!!! :D

Ah so annoyed with myself started last monday and went out for dinner on saturday and went off track and on sunday went to a friends for dinner and for afters they had the chocolate cake didn't they! :0 Can't even do one week!! :( grrr

Just take it one day at a time alicia. Don't care about the rest of the week that's unimportant. You just want to be 100% today. Think about tomorrow when its here.

Yippee just got back weigh in and I've lost 3lb. Chuffed to bits with that. Aiming to lose 80 lb in 80 weeks so that's the first three shifted!! Thanks to everyone for your support xxxx

Back