Start as I mean to go on... I hope!

Fii74

Although I don't begin my new Slimming World class until Wednesday I thought I would give my self a wee head start! :)

Over the weekend I took all the recipes out of my slimming world magazines and put them into a folder. On Saturday I decided what we would be eating the coming week and organised my shopping list.

Yesterday I made a note of what day we were eating what meals (including instructions of what meat needed to be defrosted, I always forget so at least my other half, Stephen, knows what to take out the freezer as he leaves for work after me in the morning)! ;)

I used to write everything that I ate down as I went along, but, as this has never proved successful for me, this time I have decided to plan my day in advance, I feel much more in control this way :)

I'm so excited about Wednesday, although i'm sure that by the time in comes I will have butterflys in my tummy! :p

Will get my start weight etc sorted on Wednesday...

Hi and welcome Im also not long joined here went ot my first meeting last tuesday and my first weigh in is tomorrow!!!:confused: i do hope and secretly think i have done ok but will wait to se the allusive scale reading before i start jumping for joy! :D
i know how you feel about butterflies i was exactly the same this time last week and you'll be so glad you've done it once you walk in and get a lovely welcome and by the end of your first evening i bet you feel like one of the family i did and never thought it would be the case xxx
Lyns

well done on being so organised.i think it really does help if you plan ahead.
wish you the best of luck for when you start x

Well tonight's the night! The weather is absolutely terrible but after getting soaked and falling and getting muddy nothing is going to stop me going to my first class!

Last night I made Chicken Pasanda, one of the recipes I picked up in the SW magazine, and it was absolutely lovely, even my partner, Stephen thought it was great :)

Back