Start as i mean to go on...

lealea83

day 1 today and i feel ok, had 3 shakes and loads of water.. had a migraine earlier came to bed at 6pm n its finally gone.. i have done the diet before and lost 4 stone but put most of it bak on so here i am again ... this time i need your help

Welcome onboard, you've come to the right place. We are all here to help eachother, well done on finishing day 1. Let us know how you are getting on.

xxx

will keep u informed, im going to see my counceller tommrow am just doing the shakes i had left that were still in date.. i find it so hard without having a friend to do it with too. last time my friend did it too so helped each other threw it, im doing it on my own this time!

Best of luck hun, this forum is fab for support. I am on day 3 myself and nearly caved today but everyone here helped me through it :):)

thank u, i know the first 4 days are the worste after that u feel great if i remember rightly from last year when i did it,, im sure its harder second time round though.. thank u all for ur support

i find it so hard without having a friend to do it with too. im doing it on my own this time!

We're all here for you hun, you're not alone. I've found that my 2D friends on here are the ones I turn to when I'm struggling with dieting, they understand and know what you're going through.

If you need any help or inspiration have a look through the photo gallery and people's blogs. It helps me no end.

Good luck with getting through the next few days, I'm sure you'll be fine!!! xxx

We're all here for you hun, you're not alone. I've found that my 2D friends on here are the ones I turn to when I'm struggling with dieting,

Who you calling 2D??? ;)

good luck with your cd journey!! xx

Welcome back hun, and good luck.xx

you'ill do great hun...you've done it before so you know you can do it again. i really wouldn't have been able to do it successfully without this forum. Everyone has supported me, motivated me and given me advice whenever i've needed it and i'm also there for everyone when they need me. xxx :)

thanks people, felt crap today but got through it, needing a wee every 5 mins does me in haha but its ok in bed now n feel ok :D

Welcome back - we will all be your support network so any time you feel weak or just need to rant, come on here, there's always someone around!

The needing a wee thing is so annoying but it does get better! Not long before you start feeling really energetic and good! Keep up the good work! x

Back