Start now or next week??

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
I finish work for good next friday and plan to join a tuesday SW group. I dont know what would be best to do......join this tuesday and try my hardest to make time for all meals (having breakfast which i dont to at all now, cooking a nice meal when i get home from work etc) or do i wait and join next tuesday when i have all day to plan, shop and make the meals??? i really want to do it properly and worry if i join now then i'll mess up my first week because of time restriction and then i'll start off on the wrong foot. But then on the other hand i just want to start SW now!!

normally I would say no time like the present and advise you to start now .. BUT if you wont be able to start 100% on plan then i would say start next week . SW only really works if you have all the right foods and can plan a whole week in advance , if this would be a problem then I would wait till you can commit to a fabulous first week which will help keep you motivated by a good loss . I would start eating healthier right now , try and follow SW type principals but then wait to join your class :)

Hope that helps a little :)

determinator said:
I would start eating healthier right now , try and follow SW type principals but then wait to join your class :)

I agree with this. Maybe start trying to grab something quick for breakfast (fruit and yoghurt or one of the healthy extra cereal bars) just to start developing an expectation in your stomach for food at that time of day? I know in the past it's been hard for me to ease into having breakfast.

Back