Start of a very long Journey

stacie3006

Good Evening, Folks.

Started WW on Thursday, went to my localgroup I was so nervous. I have about 8 stone realistically to lose so its goingto be a long journey for me.
I wouldn’t mind some company along the wayif anyone is around.

What do people use for very low pointsnacks, I do eat regularly not for any other reason just because im used to it.I have bought a lot of low point ww snacks and cookies etc. Is it ok to eatchocolate every day and still lose weight on this plan as long as your in thepoints?

Thanks everyone xx
:eek:

I buy the ww choc bars as they're only 2pp each- or you can buy freddos or milky ways I think they're 3pp. I don't see why you can't have one of them a day as long as you're in your points.

Good luck!

Im also starting on a long journey and have 7 stone to lose, i am starting weight watchers on wednesday but ive started counting points today

Been to my first meeting tonight and ive got 40 points to use!! ***** thats loads

Yeah i dont wanna waste the points on rubbish, so ive got my shopping list and if i dont eat them all i dont eat them all,

Hi I'm Bev and I have a bit to lose would love to follow you,I joined ww last week and had my 1st weigh in today and lost 3lbs and that's with having chocolate on some days lol,totm don't help mind :)

Heyyy im freya :) ive been having chocolate most days and used 16 of my weeklys i weigh in wednesday :)

Good Evening, Folks.

Started WW on Thursday, went to my localgroup I was so nervous. I have about 8 stone realistically to lose so its goingto be a long journey for me.
I wouldn’t mind some company along the wayif anyone is around.

What do people use for very low pointsnacks, I do eat regularly not for any other reason just because im used to it.I have bought a lot of low point ww snacks and cookies etc. Is it ok to eatchocolate every day and still lose weight on this plan as long as your in thepoints?

Thanks everyone xx
:eek:

I save points every day for chocolate and have still been losing, I'm currently on a 30 days no chocolate challenge but that's mainly just to prove I bay go without and as it is a challenge. I have lost 3 stone only 13lb by ww classes though. I have another 4st 10lb to lose if I can. Good luck xx

Hiyaaa :) sounds good, i am really stressed atm so trying hard not to emotional.eat ahaha good luckk :) xx

Back