Start of the new me!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by shirley1981, 24 April 2009 Social URL.

1. shirley1981

shirley1981 New Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Bodychef Flat Belly Diet
    I'm changing my life once and for all :D Ive been struggling to lose weight for some time now trying diet after diet and never seeing any success :(

I'm taking my first step today by ordering the Bodychef Flat Belly Diet Plan. I currently weigh 16 stone 3 lbs, height 5"6, this is the heaviest Ive ever been and I am so ashamed off myself for letting myself get into this state.

My aim is to lose 4 stone, its a lot but im hoping with lots of hard work and dedication I should pull it off :)

I'm going to keep you all up to date the first delivery comes Tuesday and I am biting my nails with anticipation Ive heard such good praise about the Bodychef and cant wait.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    welcome to mins and best of luck with your weight loss. everyone on here is really friendly and helpfull, whatever diet you happen to be following

4. shirley1981

shirley1981 New Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Bodychef Flat Belly Diet
    Got my first hamper Today, it came in a chilled hamper filled with lots of healthy dietary goodies:

I received meals such as chicken with brown rice & saute mushrooms, turkey steak with roast potatoes & green beans, cod with fine green beans and roast potatoes, chocolate brownies, fruity and nutty muffins. So as you can guess I was ecstatic with the menu as Ive never had a diet with such wonderful meals " my mouth actually started to water lol ".

This diet plan just seems to be perfect the food looks and I bet will taste great and I am going to lose weight :) I am going to keep posting what I have eaten and how much weight I am losing over the next 2 months.

Wish me luck xx

5. sugarsnappea

sugarsnappea Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.14%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting =)
    well done for taking the first step!
    Good luck :)

6. nutty me

nutty me onwards and downwards

Start Weight:
    18st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    well done on changing your life. I wish you all the luck. The food certainley sounds good. You will have to let us know if it tastes as good as it sounds...

Look forward to sharing your progress.

Nuttyx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.