ProPoints Start of the rest of my life

Freyj4z

Wednesday just gone i made the decision to join weight watchers i had moved over from slimming world and today i am at the end of my second day!! And i have to say...it has been amazing..

I have been staying within my 40 points and i used 7 of my weeklys last night on a small pot of ice cream for my friends birthday, who knew that something as simple as writing down what you eat and pointing it could be so easy.

I am have weigh in 5:15 next wednesday will update with the results :)

Good luck with your weight loss journey :) i find pointing things to be so easy with weight watchers, its great

Yeah, its unreal, i dont know why i never tried it before, i am hoping for some kind of weight loss this week but i am a self confessed serial weigher!! Which i really need to stop

I agree WW is easy...well easier than other diets I have tried. if it helps motivate anyone my daughter just lost 6.5 stone on it!

Carole xx

Wow thats brilliant!! I need to lose 7 stone!!

I'm a serial weigher too. Trying to put my scales at home away and just rely on the ones in the meetings.

Thank youu :)

Good luck :) I made the decision to switch yesterday from Sw to ww as I find it really difficult to be social on Sw and it takes a lot of preparation. I get married in 3 weeks so as you can imagine its a busy time at the moment!!! But I feel I can follow ww easier

I found excatly the same when i went out with sw, id go out and see nothing that i could have so id think sod it i might as well have the chicken burger i like.....i love weight watchers its so easy!!

:) ive got alot to lose...so hopefully it will come off :)

There is a challenge on here called may 31 challenge and its to update your weekly weigh ins and give yourself a goal for then?

Back