Start on Saturday

Loser85

Gold Member
Hi all,

Im coming back to the WW fold as of Saturday morning. Have tried a few diets since my last go here but ive never stuck them out. WW was the only 1 i could follow properly. Thing is im wanting to stick to the discover plan as it is what i know and what works for me. Is it possible to still do this and attend meetings?

Thanks in advance

Lisa xx

Im assuming you could attend the WI and not stay afterwards and it really wouldnt matter but would you want to pay that money just to get weighed or could you follow WW yourself at home? (I do that and alot of others do too)

I more than likely could do this at home but im honestly not sure if i have the discipline without structured weigh ins. Suppose could always give it a go at home and if its deffo not working then go back to a meeting. I never really stayed after getting weighed before anyway, i have a wee girl who doesnt sit still or stay quiet.

If youre going to meetings purely for the weigh ins then theres nothing to stop you following Discover :)

That's what I'm thinking of doing. My meeting is a weigh and go anyway, so I think I'll just use it to make me stick to my points!

I need the discipline of a meeting!

Sorted then, meeting on Saturday it is. Btw you are doing brilliantly on Exante, wish i couldve stuck it out. Alas WW it shall be for the forseeable future :)

I shall still be going to meetings, despite staying with the discover plan. For me it's not just the weigh in, it's the support & encouragement from the other members, the handy hints - not just about points, about food in general - and the visit to the coffee shop afterwards :D

Thanks everybody. Cant help but think that the leader on Saturday is not going to like me just weighing in. Tough though as i dont want to do the new plan. Im trying to ease off the rubbish so week 1s not so bad. Also went to asda tonight and stocked up on snack a jacks and muller lights. (12 for £3 - bargain)

Back