Start taking pills now or wait until after Christmas??

LouLouD123

Hi, my doctor has prescribed the pills and I am soooo keen to start taking them but I wondered from reading some other post if it will be wise to start now. I've got a take-away night at friends this coming Sat and then obviously Christmas and then we are hosting a couple of dos over Christmas and New Year.
Head is telling me to have a clear run at things in January and avoid risk of tangoing but heart desperately wants to get going ASAP?

Any advice as to skipping pills, how long does it take for drugs to clear the system, can I get away with the occasional higher fat meal?

Sorry if these are the same questions seen over and over again but GP wasn't that clued up about the day to day effects and suggested I google it.

Hi, my doctor has prescribed the pills and I am soooo keen to start taking them but I wondered from reading some other post if it will be wise to start now. I've got a take-away night at friends this coming Sat and then obviously Christmas and then we are hosting a couple of dos over Christmas and New Year.
Head is telling me to have a clear run at things in January and avoid risk of tangoing but heart desperately wants to get going ASAP?

Any advice as to skipping pills, how long does it take for drugs to clear the system, can I get away with the occasional higher fat meal?

Sorry if these are the same questions seen over and over again but GP wasn't that clued up about the day to day effects and suggested I google it.

Sorry just seen the info for newbies thread.

I was just going to direct you there. It's easier. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back