start tomorrow and im crying already

babyblues

well, i picked up my first set of packs today, and i cried as soon as i got home.

i think part of it was releif that finally im taking control, but also a great realisation of just how much food has run my life over the years.

the counselor seemed really nice. didnt spend much time with her as didnt have many questions. but shes given me her phone number in case i ever want to get in contact.

not got much else sya here actually, as feeling a bit flat. :break_diet: setting myself up for a fresh start tomorrow. .things can only get better. (afer the first week taht is! lol)

i shall try to pop in now and then for the what looks like great support on here. here, i dont feel alone in my journy (my boyfriend does not approve of this one bit)

thanks for listening

BB x

Well done for taking the first step :) Just take it day by day :) The results will amaze you :)

those tears will be tears of joy this time next week when you have your WI ... well done on on taking action ... water is really important so make sure you do drink the min and a bit more if you can ... good luck this board is great for support i know a lot of us may have given in if it was not for minimins !!

Good luck BB on your journey. Maybe your BF doesn't like it cos he knows when you lose the weight he will have to keep on his toes with all the admiring looks you will get from the opposite sex lol
xxx

hi babyblues i started today we are about the same weight and have the same goal so if ya want a support buddy im here let me know how ya get on.I'm finding the first day a little hard but not as bad as i'd anticipated lets hope tomoro is easier :) x

hiya bella

sounds good to me. theres a thread close by called "day 1.. (something)" check it out as theres mention of starting up a team, and we're allt eh same weight roughly. all the best.

thanks eveyrone for the kind words. feeling better already and tyring to think positive

bb

I'm thinking of starting tomorrow. I haven't made up my mind yet, but if I do I'd love to have a buddy (or a team). I'm still thinking about it because I've tried about 4 diets since the start of the year, including lighter life, and haven't stuck to any of them. So need to be sure that this is where I want to go. If it is, I'll be back on here later!

Good luck BB... you won't regret it. CD really does work, and the journey is a chance to take control of any eating issues you may have... that was the most valuable part of the whole thing, for me. And minis is a lifeline, without it I wouldn't have got this far. Don't be scared - jump in and go for it. When your bf sees how much better you feel and how fast the weight drops off, I bet he will be a whole lot more supportive.

xxx

I have an appointment with my CDC tomoz aswell.. This will be first time for me.

Seems a few of us all starting this week roughly looking to loas about the same..

Hopefully we can get each other through it x

Back