Start Week Three Tomorrow

atomic1960

ok start week three tomorrow and all was going great until my flat mate cooked a massive Sunday Dinner and sat in front of me to eat it.
It looked fantastic, me belly was going mad, the sounds from it are unreal lol.

But even with the smell and the great looking veg and think veg gravy over it, i let it pass. One problem they have gone out and the left overs are sitting in the kitchen.

And i am missing chocolate like mad.

I won't let this make me fail. The reason I am doing this is for a future life and a long one.

Wish me luck for me next two weeks and then one week of food then back to TS

Hey atomic, I start week 2 today, can't believe I have managed a whole week on TS! It has nearly killed me mind.

You've shown amazing willpower so be very proud of yourself. I too have stared longingly at my kids left over fish fingers and baked beans, I think we must all do it! Last night I was fantasising about what I would have for my Christmas dinner, for about 2 hours! Obsessive or what!

Good news for me is that my other half now wants in on the action, so will be starting next week (he's got a few nights out this week to get out of the way first), so at least that might make it a bit easier when he's not scoffing chocs in front of me any more.

Every time I have contemplated eating something I have reminded myself that about 10 minutes after doing so I will feel like such a failure. Not that I would be because I imagine everyone has slip ups, but I know I am very hard on myself when I break a diet (used to do WW). So that is what is spurring me on.

Lots of luck for the next two weeks........ how much have you lost so far? Your statistics say 1811 pounds ha ha! That would be pretty impressive I must say!

Back