Start weight :-(

LizClarke

Well I went to get weighed before and get some shakes (on day 2 but had some left from last time) and was gutted. Weighed in at 16st 4lbs. Devastated!! 18 months ago I was 9stone!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't worry we're all in d same boat. Were u on lipotrim before ?

Good luck x x
You will be 9st again soon x x x

loopyloudrewitt said:
Don't worry we're all in d same boat. Were u on lipotrim before ?

Yes started April 2009 at 17st 3lbs got down to 9 stone, felt over the moon and so confident.....then hubby left and the weight just piled back on....and here I am again :-(

Start weight- 8/11/11 16 st 4 lbs

Awh, I'm sorry to hear of your trouble!

You will look fab in no time and then he can see what he is missing out on ;-)

Lothaerna said:

Thanks very much, it's been a tough journey but this time I'm doing it for me

Lothaerna said:

Thanks very much, it's been a tough ride these last couple of years

Yeah, Liz, I think a lot of us are in a similar position. Just stick with it, and with us, and you'll lose the lbs as well as the loser! Onward and upward.

It's tough having your relationship break up. Now, you feel in control again. Losing the weight for yourself will be a massive confidence booster. Whilst on TFR do a lot of thinking about food and your relationship with it. Research plans for maintaining your losses. Losing the weight is only the beginning. TFR is the quick start route. Having a good plan to follow after TFR will help keep the weight off for good!!
Good luck on your journey!

Yes I am going to plan properly when I do stop LT. My relationship with food is shocking. I had a real issue with binge eating and need to get that addressed

Well I went to get weighed before and get some shakes (on day 2 but had some left from last time) and was gutted. Weighed in at 16st 4lbs. Devastated!! 18 months ago I was 9stone!!!

The important thing is that you have started a journey to change that number .. be proud you made the choice to change and make it about what you want to weigh .. not what you do weigh now.

Turn the devastation into determination and turn that frown upside down too lol :) xx

Welcome back and good on you for making the decision to change your life for YOU :D x x x

Back