Started again today!! :-)

Hi, :D

Thought I would reply on your thread, how about we do a joint thread on here hun, seen as we are both starting CD AGAIN together and both the same weight..

What ya think??

XX

sounds like a fab idea to me babe!

What shall we call it/ourselves??

Are you still on MSN??
Chat in a while honey, hope your day has been a good one. Really must go and drink some more water...but it has been so flipping cold and windy here today............I have already got the heating on!!!LOL

TTFN XXX

Hi there, just read your thread as I have a similar username (nickname really) - I too have attempted a restart today and am bloomin starvin. I am too scared to get on the scales as yet after my xmas indulgences but rekon I have put on about 10 lbs. My last recorded weigh in with my CDC was 14.3 so we are similar weights altho I am an inch taller - and notices from your ticker that you are off to Disnelyland paris as am I! on Sunday 24th!! Perhaps we can spur eachother on! I am not setting myself up for failure by saying I want to be at my goal weight of approx 11.7 - 12 stone but I would love my fitted Wallis parker coat to be alot loser than it is now! I bought it years ago in a sale and have only ever squeezed into it so my "mini" goal would it to be lose enough to wear a jumper underneath it as it will be cold!!

I have my first meeting with my CDC since my xmas break next week and am using supplies up until then.

I so want to be in the zone by the end of the week but just my luck I have a belated xmas do dinner/dance with hubby, all drinks free etc and overnight stay included. But if I stick to it this week I will feel better in my black dress and not bloated like to do now..

Anyway good luck with your restart!

Hi there Nicola!

Well done on your restart!

Funny how we are the same weight and have the same user name nearly....weird!

We 'gave' the boys disney as their xmas pressie, altough we booked it back in June I stupidly left it till dec to pay for it!! DOH!!:doh: we are staying for 4days 5 nights, as we got 1 night free, Still costing alot, but It will be fab and we and the boys are going to love it! We are also planning on going to Paris and the Eifel Tower one day, I think if we spend 5 solid days with 'Its a small world' playing I will come back more deranged than I am now!!!LOL:bliss::silly:
Its also sort of an early wedding anniversary for us, we got married march 24th last yr, so will be a nice weekend away. A bit like you, I dont expect tp be at goal by then, mind I am sure it is possibe(nearly) but I would love for all my clothes and jeans to fit properly again and be able to wear things and be comfy and not just with the things that cover my jelly belly!!!

Have had water, black coffee,more water,Green tea.....:sign0137: bullion drink and (oops slap wrists) a bar today, I know offically you are not allowed them to week 2/3 but I slip in to ketosis so easy, I am not too bothered and the bars do keep me sane!

Anyway off to do the boys tea, the have a lasagne ready meal and veggies, wanted to do something that didnt need too much prep today, dont want too much contact with food the first few days!!

Enjoy the rest of your day..chat later XXXX

Hi there, I have had a bar too today - sounds like a confessional!! - it can't cope without them and I have mine with a strong coffee after I have done the school run! I have two boys aged 10 and 4 1/2 - they have chili for their tea thats been cookin all day in the slow cooker so that I did't have to go in the kitchen much at this time of day as its lethal after school pick up for me..

You are having alovely long break in disney, I am going for 3days/2 nights 24th Feb and have been lucky enough to have gone for the last few years with my mum and my boys so its become abit of an annual tradition.. We normally utilise the kids go free offer. Last year my youngest who was then coming up to 4, was a nightmare inasmuch as we think it was a sensory overkill and he had tantrums it seemed every 10 mins! Plus he came down with an ear infection as soon as we got back so we put it down to him being ill but I swore I wouldn't take them again but hey ho here we go again! they are both really excited and it gives them something to look forward to after the excitement of xmas.

My CDC has set me an easter challenge to be at my goal which is BMI 28 but will see if I want to take the plung and get lower - my lowest adult weight has been 13stone so it will be a huge achievement for me!

I have started drinking Green tea (not enjoying it at all tho) but will try anything if it gets things movin downward!!

TTFN

Hello again!!
we too are doing the kids go free...we too have two boys!! (Caleb is 9 and Joe is 7 next monday.) Wouldnt have been able to afford it otherwise. We are going to be staying at the Santa Fae and the boys are really looking forward to it as well as going on the Eurostar. We get the train from St Pancras at about 9 am on the fri, so we will prob get the 7am train from Hatfield, we will then have a bit of time at Kings Cross to wait but I would rather do that than be worrying about being late!!(especially in Fri morn rush hour!!) we then get back about 9pm on the tues evening, but poor kids they have to go to school on the wednesday!! bet they will be dead beat!

CD now.......This the hardest time of the day I find now, the boys are eating tea and I would normally go off to the kitchen for a munch! Instead I am sitting on here chatting to you with another black coffee(so glad I drink decaf!) and another pint of water!!
Luckily I dont have too many side effects getting into Ketosis, and I am normally in with in 48hrs! fingers crossed for the same this time round.

Right I am off to the arcade...have you been there yet...it really is a good time waster!!!LOL

Lou XX

hello to you again! so do you go to disney the same time as me? Thanks to my dad retiring and being very generous with his pension pay out, we are staying at the disney hotel so we are counting the days! I live not far from Ashford so thats where we board the train. St Pancreas looks very impressive on the advert on the tele...

Will check out the arcade later! anything to take my mind off food! Talking of which I am a serial restarter on Cambridge, before that LL and before that WW, SW etc do you detect issues here?!! I have to day tho Cambridge/food replacement has worked best and quickest for me so will stick with it for this last chunk - have been at this point 3 times before since having my youngest & have only got beyond it once so really hope to FINALLY get there! my CDC is very good and inspirational and she puts things into perspective whenever I have a social event coming up - which is when I struggle - oh yes and every evening and every weekend!!! But onwards and downwards, here's to a slimmer 2008 xxx

Back