Started again today!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by scotwannabethin, 30 June 2008 Social URL.

1. scotwannabethin

scotwannabethin Back to the grindstone!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    W8 as need to lose so I can TTC!!!
    Hi guys, been away from the boards for a while and not been doing very well on the food side of things.
    Time I sorted myself out and here I am, on my first day back on packs. I am struggling with wanting to go eat already, had a bad day and I am sitting here on the computer, with a bottle of water in hand, trying not to think about it. I have already cleared the fridge and washed all my dishes and put them away so that they are out of sight!
    I know it is early days but here I go again. Lets see if I can do it second time round!!!
    Wish me luck!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jellybabie

Jellybabie Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Hi
    Well done on losing all that weight! You dont have alot left, but its so important to get to where you want to be! You CAN do it"!!!

Diane xx

4. scotwannabethin

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Awh, thanks a lot. You are doing really well too. It is all worth it. I got below the target a few months ago but let things slip and old habits crawl back in. But the nice thing is that I have picked it up before it got too out of control. I am past the worst of it now in terms of getting back on plan and I just need to keep the cravings at bay. I know that they are just down right bad for me and need to focus on that again and get back to a more sensible weight and start to eat healthily second time around.
    I am hoping that I find it as easy as I did the first time round, which was this time last year. At least I am aware that it is "just" 18lbs that I would like to lose and not the 90+ I had to lose back then! Thank goodness and I still think it is one of the very best things I have ever done for myself!!!

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

good luck to you

6. scotwannabethin

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Well, one week done and 7lbs down (I know, glycogen store) but gone and self sabotaged! Sigh, I should know better. Had food today, chocolate and toast and what's worse is that I am not normally a chocy type gal! Doh. Decided that it's not the end of the world and that as hubby has just got back from an extended time away with work that I will be sensible for the next day and then Thursday get my head back into gear and onto the packs. I managed so well during the week too! Silly woman that I am. lol
    But then, I know what I need to do and I am determined just to drop the last little bit and get back to where I ended management.
    Funny how I know what I should be doing, and eating, but choose, in my rebelious child state, to eat and do the wrong things. I am sure I will tame that little kid eventually but for the time being she is winning! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.