Started again today!

scotwannabethin

Back to the grindstone!!
Hi guys, been away from the boards for a while and not been doing very well on the food side of things.
Time I sorted myself out and here I am, on my first day back on packs. I am struggling with wanting to go eat already, had a bad day and I am sitting here on the computer, with a bottle of water in hand, trying not to think about it. I have already cleared the fridge and washed all my dishes and put them away so that they are out of sight!
I know it is early days but here I go again. Lets see if I can do it second time round!!!
Wish me luck!

Awh, thanks a lot. You are doing really well too. It is all worth it. I got below the target a few months ago but let things slip and old habits crawl back in. But the nice thing is that I have picked it up before it got too out of control. I am past the worst of it now in terms of getting back on plan and I just need to keep the cravings at bay. I know that they are just down right bad for me and need to focus on that again and get back to a more sensible weight and start to eat healthily second time around.
I am hoping that I find it as easy as I did the first time round, which was this time last year. At least I am aware that it is "just" 18lbs that I would like to lose and not the 90+ I had to lose back then! Thank goodness and I still think it is one of the very best things I have ever done for myself!!!

Well, one week done and 7lbs down (I know, glycogen store) but gone and self sabotaged! Sigh, I should know better. Had food today, chocolate and toast and what's worse is that I am not normally a chocy type gal! Doh. Decided that it's not the end of the world and that as hubby has just got back from an extended time away with work that I will be sensible for the next day and then Thursday get my head back into gear and onto the packs. I managed so well during the week too! Silly woman that I am. lol
But then, I know what I need to do and I am determined just to drop the last little bit and get back to where I ended management.
Funny how I know what I should be doing, and eating, but choose, in my rebelious child state, to eat and do the wrong things. I am sure I will tame that little kid eventually but for the time being she is winning! :)

Back