started again

i love diamonds

I came off the diet a few weeks back after only managing nearly 2 weeks on it. I decided i didnt want to it anymore as i was struggling and was going to switch ww. I have been reading the ww forum but the small losses has put me off as i am getting married in Mauritius in December and want to lose 7 stone. So here i am again i am on day 3, weighed myself this morning and have lost 7lb already so am pleased with this. I really hope i can stick with it as i dont want to look back at my wedding photos regreting that i didnt lose weight. sorry for rambling.

Not a ramble at all! Well done for getting back on the plan & a fab loss so far too!! Keep your eye on the prize and you will find the weight will drop off too.

Remember we are all here to help & support each other so keep posting!
xx

i love rambles! lol
weldone for making the move back its always a difficult decision to do this diet

i swapped the first time on cd convinced that it would be much better but after 6 weeks and only 10lbs off i thought to myself " id have at least a stone and a half off if i were on cd" so here i am again!

i have a similar amount to lose as you and im soooooo sure ill be able to do it by the end of the year ( same as you)
and im sure you can too!

sorry for my ramble!! lol

xxx

well done for restarting. what a good incentive, wedding AND it's in Mauritus! How wonderful! The great thing about this diet is that you have the best possible chance of getting to your target by december, what other diet could do that? good luck hun :)

Well done on restarting, that's a challenge in itself. :):)
I'm sure you will have lost the weight in time for your wedding.:)
Remember, we're always here to help.

Hi
I'm not doing CD but am doing a vlcd. I lost 7 stone in 4 months for my wedding & its the best thing I've done! I like you didn't want to be looking back at my wedding photos thinking that I looked like a whale! I love looking at my pictures & knowing what I acheived! Unfortunately I fell pregnant before re-feeding & went back to my old ways of eating so am doing it again for good this time!

I too have 7 stone to lose so would be good to hear how you get on!

Best of luck you CAN do it! xx

welcome and i wish you good luck - Im sure you'll be perfect for your wedding :) If you need anything just ask xx

Thank you for all your lovely comments ladies. Ditzeeblonde 7 stone in 4 months is amazing and you know youve lost it before so you can do it again. Klee you sound really positive, hopefully we both get to our goal for December. xx

Diamonds,i'm re-starting tomorrow after being away for a few weeks.I got married and had a lot on so i decieded i needed a break.
I lost 4 stone in 12 weeks down from a size 22 (i wore a size 16 jasper conran wedding dress and it was a bit big).
I know its hard but after acouple of weeks it just all kicks in.

Back