Started Lipotrim yesterday!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Hi everyone, I am new to this and started Lipotrim yesterday..so a big hello! :D

Hello and welcome to the forum :) So what made you decide to start LT?

hello and welcome you have certainly come to the right place for help, advice and inspiration x

Thanks for the lovely welcome guy's :)
I started Lipotrim as I have a food addiction and very overweight, So have done all my reading up on the Lipotrim products and I am very excited and also very motivated, Just so nice to be around people like you lot who are doing the same thing, And helping and supporting one another so it's great :D

Welcome to LT and the forum.

LT is the best diet out but the first week is the hardest - just think about your first WI coz that's what makes it worthwhile! Pop on here if you need help/support/advice/encouragement coz all the members are great and have really helped keep me on the straight and narrow.

Drink plenty of water (minimum of 2 litres maximum of about 6 litres) as the more you drink the better your weight loss.

Good luck.

x

hi i started lipotrim this week im not gona front for 3 days i havnt stuck to it i do feel like a failure b coz iv just started and iv already fallen of the wagen i dint know what to do any help x

Aww hun. The thing to remember when starting LT is that the first week really is the hardest part. If you can drag yourself through those horrid first few days you'll soon start feeling fabulous once Ketosis kicks in. If you're cheating because you're hungry, try a warm drink. Tea or coffee with no milk is allowed but generally I prefer peppermint tea. Warm drinks swell the intestinal tract and make you feel full. If it's just the chewing that you miss then I'm afraid you're just going to have to focus on what it is that you want most - to chew for a few seconds and then feel guilty about it for a week or stay strong and feel fabulous for being so determined?

If you're feeling weak the very best thing you can do is to log on here and start a thread telling someone you're not feeling great. There is always someone around and you'll get the support you need to stay on the wagon.

I hope all of that waffling was at least slightly useful to you hun, and most of all don't dwell on the slip-ups, keep your chin up and move on.

thanks rainbow brite that helped to be honest its not i miss the chewing i just get hungry some days ill have a shake before i go out to work at about 8 then i wont have one to about 4 so its like i just start to hungry the kind of hungry you feel when you feel like your gonna faint then ill eat somthing and then i feel guilty and realise its not worth it and then i think i might aswell give up for that day coz iv messed up to be honest this does sound like the best diet for me i can be good but when im stressed i just lose focus im gonna carry my shakes around with me so im not going that long without one maybe then i wont feel so hungry how long have you been on lipotrim x

Gem is right lilly, just try and stick at it! no wonder ur feelin faint, thats a long time to go between the shakes! what job do you do? Surely you get a break? if you havent got one, buy one of the shakers from ur chemist or holland and barratt and keep a bottle of ice cold water in ur bag, then you can make shakes on the go! If you can't keep ur water cold then freeze it the night before so it will still be cold by the time you need it. And also like gem said lots of water and hot drinks will stop u feelin hungry and faint! Remember drink to shrink!!:D

i thought this was gonna be so hard and couldn't understand people telling me i wouldn't feel hungry, but honestly after 3 days you just feel fab! my first weigh in today has helped loads with momentum for next week (9lb lost:D). Ive had my up and down days but its definately habbit that is the hardest part to break! i have to remind myself constantly that i don't need food and i do need a fitter, healthier, more beautiful body!

take care and keep smiling:)

thanks tishtash i joined this site today and all the advice already given has helped me i wish i joined last monday then i proberly would of got through the week proberly had two good days out of the whole week how bad is that. i work in a nursery i do get my lunch break at 1.30 but i have so much running around to do i dont get enough time but im off next week so it should be much better im going to be so imbaresed when i go into the pharmacy and i havnt lost any weight.

I am starting next week. I am getting married in September and have some girls on my wedding chat site helping me giving me advice. I have found my local chemist that does it and so going Monday morning.
one question I have though is that I had my gall bladder out two weeks ago and was wondering if they might not let me start it
Anyone any ideas?

Welcome and best of luck - everyone on here has so much advice and trust me, they are right, if you are feeling like falling off, jump on and browse - everyone's in the same boat - same things got us all onto these diets in the first place. I'm with you all the way - I just LOVE FOOD! - there admitted it - that's half the battle don't they say.
If you like the shakes, here's a small tip, I use the shaker from the chemist and I use far more water than I need, so I generally get up to 2 glasses of choc shake a go - if you don't love it now you will come to and you'll also see loads of great tips on this site for varying flavours etc - it's a mine of useful information.

I tend to set myself up as if I'm about to have a big 3 course meal, kettle boiled and at the ready - special glass for my sparkling water (tonnes of the stuff), my shaker and glass ready for my choc shake and a big box of brightly coloured straws - treats to me Yeh!!

Then top it all off at the end with a nice cup of hot peppermint tea....... amazing really, cause it's not that we're hungry we just miss the habit of eating

It goes though - best of luck

thanks tishtash i joined this site today and all the advice already given has helped me i wish i joined last monday then i proberly would of got through the week proberly had two good days out of the whole week how bad is that. i work in a nursery i do get my lunch break at 1.30 but i have so much running around to do i dont get enough time but im off next week so it should be much better im going to be so imbaresed when i go into the pharmacy and i havnt lost any weight.

Snap lily, i work in a nursery too. I started by 3 weeks prior to the diet stopping from picking at the kids meals, then i kinda got used to not eating so much in work. The first few days are so hard because it is such an active job. i also walk to and from work and come the end of the day my whole body was shaking with hunger and weakness but you really have got to just pull through it and as soon as you enter ketosis that goes away and then its just the habbit that is hard to break.

Dont be embarrassed you dont know you might have lost something! if not start again at week one a more determined person. good luck hun and chin up chick x

Back